Blue Waters Lodge is situated in a prime trading position just minutes walk from the beach, town centre, cinema complex, amusements, local amenities and in close proximity to the train station and National Express stop, linking Torbay to the whole country.
Paignton is part of Torbay and is particularly well known for being an outstanding tourist destination with attractions such as beautiful beaches, a marina and Torre Abbey Meadows, all of which are in easy reach. Torbay has seen a huge investment program with increased transport links as part of a wider re-generation program of the area.
Paignton is accessed from the M5 via the A380 and the A3022, with Newton Abbot 9 miles North West, Totnes 7 miles West, Plymouth 40 West, and Exeter 31 miles to the North.
• Our Ref: CD-20115
• TripAdvisor No.1 rated Guest House in Paignton
• 6/7 En-Suite Letting bedrooms
• Spacious 1-Bed owners accommodation
• Visit England 4-Star award, Excellent online reviews
• Consistent turnover and profits
• EPC rating D (80)
• FH Price: £369,950 Asking Price