• Very well-presented 8 bedroom town centre hotel
• Well supported lounge/bar
• 2 restaurant dining areas
• Strong business with good profit margins
• Large tarmac car park
• Two recently installed Electric Vehicle charging points which can charge three vehicles simultaneously
• Recently refurbished and extended beer garden and outside seating area
• Owner’s accommodation
The Townhead Hotel is a detached former townhouse/villa constructed in sandstone
with accommodation over three principle floors, under a pitched slate covered roof with
dormer windows. The property has been extended over the years with a two-storey flat
roofed extension, to the rear and side of the subjects. The external walls to the property
have been harled in places with a painted finish. Adjacent to the site is a tarmacked car
park for around 25-30 vehicles. To the rear of the subjects are some external stores and
an enclosed beer garden.
The Townhead Hotel is located within the town of Lockerbie within Dumfrieshire. Lockerbie is the first large town north of the Scottish Border, on the main road from Carlisle to Glasgow.
The railway close to the centre of the town is on the main west coast mainline and remains.