Your own accountancy business, with TaxAssist Accountants
200+ territories available across the UK
A proven route to buy or build a business that can deliver:
- Healthy income stream
- Control of your work/life balance
- Work ‘on’ the business, not in it
- Option to open multiple offices as you grow
- Proven sale value on exit
“I very much enjoy the buzz associated with helping small businesses. I thought I could provide added calue to my clients through my experience. If you have a desire to work for yourself and have an interest in small business, then look no further.”
Lloyd Evans, ex-finance director & CEO
Whether you have a business or financial background, or are currently an accountant already, we have options nationwide to purchase new territories and existing businesses coming up for resale.
Examples of recent business sale prices include:
- £460k fee bank, 1.3x multiplier
- £182k fee bank, 1.23x multiplier
- £190k fee bank, 1.3x multiplier
- £254k fee bank, 1.1x multiplier
“It had always been my dream to start my own business. Becoming a TaxAssist franchisee has change my life: I am not only financially well off, with a better lifestyle, but I also now have a sense of purpose. I have a real sense of achievement.”
Nadeem Iqbal, former banker & retailer
6 key reasons people invest with TaxAssist Accountants
1. Clicks and mortar model: Combining digital accountancy with trusted face-to-face advisors
2. Leave corporate behind: Forget the politics and stress, work with small businesses
3. Autonomy: Lead from the front and take control of your life
4. Build an asset: Proven higher multiple on resale thanks to the strength of our brand
5. Future-proof: We keep franchisees ahead of the digital revolution in accounting
6. Unique ownership: Franchisees own 35% of the franchisor, ensuring joint development
“I didn’t want to be ‘just an accountant’. As I grew tired of corporate life, owning a TaxAssist Accountants franchise appealed to me as I valued the ongoing support and ready-made systems which would fast-track my business.”
Ali Redwood, ex-corporate finance
With TaxAssist Accountants, your business will have the marketing power of a global brand. Our proven lead generation service delivers the right prospects to grow your fee bank, while your own responsive website and AdWords campaigns increase your visibility locally.
Our Training Academy keeps you and your staff ahead of the curve. Bespoke training and technical support is delivered when you and your team need it to help ensure your business remains the local market leader, operating to the highest professional standards.
We’re proud to be a longstanding Full Member of the bfa and a multi-award-winning business, including attaining 5 Star Franchisee Satisfaction for five consecutive years.
If you have drive, commercial acumen and you’re looking for a successful and proven business model to achieve your goals, then get in touch to begin the process of due diligence.