• Popular Yorkshire brewery waiting to be restarted
• Winner of a number of awards, including a national award at the Great British Beer Festival
• Attractive premises available as freehold
• 10 BBL brewing kit with 3 fermenters, 11 x 5 BBL conditioning tanks, casks washer and equipment for producing bottle-conditioned beers
• Three cold rooms for cask ale storage
• Two attractive, fully fitted bar areas. Monthly opening as a pub was very popular
• 850 stainless-steel casks, the majority in very good condition
• Customer list and recipes
• 100’s of original pump-clip designs
• Full training available
• Delivery van included
Support and Training:
Full training will be given.
Located a few miles south of Bradford city centre, there is excellent access to to motorway system and main roads to surrounding towns and cities.
Is this business relocatable: