• West Midland Bridal Boutique
• Stocks a wide range of bridal & prom wear
• Award winning business
• Well-presented throughout
• Located in sought after West Midlands town
• Healthy turnover and profits with scope to improve
• Excellent local reputation for first class service
• Desirable trading position in a busy area
• Fantastic change of lifestyle opportunity
• Good mix of complementary businesses nearby
• Genuine reason for sale
Falcon Commercial are delighted to be able to offer for sale this well-established bridal business, trading since 2015 and only being offered for sale because of our clients growing family commitments. Selling a superb range of bridal, evening and prom dresses with accessories, the business achieves a very respectable T/O of £35,000 per annum. The premises are beautifully presented to a high standard and all fixtures and fittings are included in the sale price. This would make an ideal lifestyle change opportunity with early interest strongly recommended as businesses of this quality rarely become available on the market.
Our client’s business enjoys an all year-round trade. Sales are in the region of £35,000 with excellent gross profit margins.
Substantial leasehold building that enjoys an excellent trading position with plenty of passing footfall. There is a good mix of complementary businesses close by.
The premises are fitted and presented to create highly functional internal business accommodation.
The premises briefly comprise:
• Main sales area
• Store room/kitchen area
• Kitchen which is shared with the hairdressers next door
• Communal rear yard
• 10.00am – 4.00pm Tuesday to Saturday
• Closed Sunday and Mondays
Business rates payable: TBC
Interested parties should make their own enquiries of the local billing authority to ascertain the exact rates payable or enquiries can be made online at the VOA website www.voa.gov.uk
The business stock value is: £15,000
The business is run by the proprietor
Commercial Energy Performance rating: C
• The business is offered for sale on a leasehold basis. The current lease is for a period of 6 years and has 1 year remaining. The annual rent payable is £7,920 per year.
Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
Accounts will be provided to genuine purchasers after a formal viewing
Strictly by appointment with the vendor's agents, Falcon Commercial, Second Floor Offices, 114/116 High Street Honiton EX14 1JP on 01404 758081
Please remember that selling a business can be a sensitive issue and staff or suppliers may not be aware of a sale at this point. Do not attempt to contact the business directly. Thankyou
This beautifully presented bridal shop has an ideal trading position in a town centre just on the border of Wolverhampton. Its town centre location has excellent visibility with easy access and benefits from a high volume of footfall throughout the year. There is ample communal car parking facilities and FOC roadside parking with excellent ‘A’ road and motorway access.
The business is offered for sale on a leasehold basis. The current lease is for a period of 6 years and has 1 year remaining. The annual rent payable is £7,920 per year.