• Well established Builders Merchants
• Warehouse, Trade Counter & 2 offices
• Good commercial location
• High turnover with good profit margins
• long standing customer base providing repeat business
• Valuable inventory of equipment
• Secure renewable lease with sensible rent
• Ideal bolt on acquisition for similar expanding operator
• Huge potential to grow business
• Excellent local reputation
• Owner retiring after 20+years trading
Falcon Commercial is delighted to offer for sale this extremely well-presented Builders Merchants. The business occupies a prime trading position on a sought-after trading estate. It has been under the proud ownership of our client since 2000 during which time they have made considerable investment in establishing the area’s premier supplier of Windows, Doors, Conservatories, Bathrooms and associated products. It is now being placed on the market as the owner wishes to retire after running the business for over 20 years. During our client’s stewardship the business has built up an excellent reputation for its keen prices as well as great service.
This fantastic opportunity enjoys a highly visible trading position on a modern industrial estate with ample free car parking.
The business is run by our client with help from a dedicated team of full and part time staff. It generates a turnover in the region of £409,000 per year with healthy gross profit margins. There is tremendous potential to increase the turnover by extending the opening hours or by adopting a more vigorous marketing policy possibly through its dedicated website along with further development of its social media presence
This rarely available opportunity is not to be missed and early negotiations with Falcon Commercial come highly recommended
Extremely well fitted throughout and affording easy vehicle access for deliveries and despatches.
These substantial and extremely well fitted, single-storey leasehold commercial premises provides excellent and highly functional internal business accommodation, which briefly comprise of:
• Steel security roller shutters into the main, bright and spacious, walk-round showroom area with concrete flooring containing a full range of high quality, fixed and freestanding, purpose-built display racking.
• Trade sales counter with additional purpose built displays, telephone and full complement of payment facilities, with further ancillary accommodation
• Toilets and kitchen area
• Bright, spacious and highly contemporary, open-plan private and general administration offices containing a full complement of modern furnishings, telephone lines, internet links and industry-specific business management systems.
• Second office can be accommodated above this one with staircase leading to it
• Ample customer parking
• 2 Storage Containers
• 8.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday
• 8.00am – Mid day
• Closed Sunday
• £409,138 Per year
Business rates payable: £8966 per year
Interested parties should make their own enquiries of the local billing authority to ascertain the exact rates payable or enquiries can be made online at the VOA website www.voa.gov.uk
The business stock value is: £108,000 Variable
The business is run by the proprietor with help from a dedicated team of full time staff.
Commercial Energy Performance rating: D
Leasehold. We are advised that the business comes with the benefit new secure lease for suitable applicants. The details of which are to be agreed. The current annual rent payable is £24,150
Each Party to bear their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
Accounts will be provided to genuine purchasers after a formal viewing
Strictly by appointment with the vendor’s agents, Falcon Commercial, Second Floor Offices, 114/116 High Street Honiton EX14 1JP on 01404 758081
Please remember that selling a business can be a sensitive issue and staff or suppliers may not be aware of a sale at this point. Do not attempt to contact the business directly. Thankyou
The business occupies a prime trading position on a sought-after trading estate in Cumbria
We are advised that the business comes with the benefit new secure lease for suitable applicants. The details of which are to be agreed.