The purchaser will need entrepreneurial sales & marketing skills, the ability to oversee and run a well established growing company built on solid foundations, as well as the ability to conduct detailed site surveys and present design options to Heads, Bursers etc. (can be trained by vendor)
THE BUSINESS MODEL
The business can be run from a home office. With all aspects outsourced, overheads are kept to an absolute minimum, which in return reaps very competitive costs to clients with maximum profits. All personnel are engaged on an `as and when required` basis. The business currently averages a 32% profit margin, with a niche market sector in the education sector plus a recent diversity into hospitals.
The purchaser will pay £499,995 net to the vendor. The vendor would be willing to offer a lengthy handover period to purchaser, a time period is to be agreed through the purchaser and the current owner. There will be a sell on clause and profit sharing agreement, both to be discussed and agreed. It is anticipated a new owner will return his investment within approximately 2-3 years’ maximum.
The business model will achieve forecasts working to the current structure. To speed up growth all commercial business is open for new opportunities, plus the opportunity to add on ancillary product ranges such as fencing, outdoor play equipment and astro turf products.
ASSETS YOU GET AT PURCHASE
• The MD of the business will assist in maintaining the high quality of product & service to clients.
• Brochure, letter heads, phone number and database of live quotes.
• We are nominated preferred suppliers to four major UK construction companies.
• An experienced sales manager based in Manchester on a commission only basis.
• Marketing team.
• Steelworks products supplier.
• Structural engineer.
• Technical support.
• 10 x sub-contracted skilled installation teams holding all accreditations required.
• Four showsites with full size products on display in Norfolk, Essex, Lancashire and Cheshire.
• All ongoing projects at date of purchase.
• CHAS registered accredited contractor.
• All construction industry required insurances.
• Company car 2013 Mazda 6 Tourer 2.2 D Sat Nav.
The business is a young growing company and extremely proud of their reputation for high quality of both products and service at very competitive costs to our clients. The business has numerous testimonials open for inspection. A new purchaser with the same passion and commitment as the current owner and continuing the business as is, plus adding their own ideas, skills etc can take this company to new levels in a very short space of time. Once the purchase price has been paid the company is self-financing.Location
This thriving and well-established supplier of canopies business is currently run from our client`s home office and could be re-located to anywhere within the United Kingdom.
This is a niche market sector, working predominantly within the education market sector nationwide
Is this business relocatable: