Transworld Business Advisors of London is a leading international provider and full-service business brokerage, franchise consulting and franchise development, exit planning and Mergers and Acquisitions firm.
Although we are part of a highly successful, growing, international organisation our office is independently family owned, operated and headquartered in Central London.
Our Business Broker position is a unique position that is highly attractive and key to the growth and success of our business.
For those who have worked either as a business owner or someone who partnered with business owners, to provide essential services, this position will allow you to focus your entire network to the single mission of helping people buy and sell businesses.
For those who have spent their career in the corporate world and are tired of the rat race and heavy travel demands, this position will allow you to use your functional expertise and project management skills to help businesses in your community. Instead of travelling around the UK, Europe or the world, you can spend all of your time in the greater London area, which means more time for your family, friends, and community. All while still maintaining the high-income level that comes with corporate life.
THIS IS A 100% COMMISSION BASED BUSINESS WITH UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL AND ADDITIONAL BONUS AND MANAGEMENT POSSIBILITIES.
Your primary duties as a Business Broker are:
- Business Brokerage: You will build relationships with small and medium size business owners and help them prepare their business to be confidentially listed. Once the business is listed you, will manage buyer screening, offers, due diligence, and closing processes.
- Franchise Consulting - You will help prospective franchise buyers find and purchase the right franchise based upon their wants, skill sets, financial ability and earning expectations
- Franchise Development – You will help outstanding local businesses grow their business through becoming a franchisor
- We have a team-based approach to the business and will work together on transactions
- While you will operate as an entrepreneur, the office will provide a support functions to help drive your sales success, including, but not limited to, marketing and lead generating activities, administrative support, initial training, continued career development, and team-based selling and client support
Support and Training: