ibd Business Advice Group Ltd is a membership organisation established in 2004, with a team of over 180 Accredited members. We have a modest fee of £8,000 plus vat which includes joining fee and training. 100% unsecured finance normally available.
ibd Business Advice Group Ltd creates business opportunities that an individual would not be able to create themselves.
Many individuals have strong business experience, but within the employment market are seen to be over qualified or simply overlooked. ibd recognises this and welcomes this experience.
Membership of ibd provides a platform for skilled and experienced business professionals to start their own consultancy business in the SME sector. This is built upon a portfolio of clients obtained from opportunities within ibd, such as tenders (where a group of ibd members work together as a team), member to member referrals and the means of winning business on their own by having the reputation of being an accredited ibd business adviser.
ibd’s selection criteria is second to none, providing a first-class group of 180+ members including specialists in all disciplines of business consultancy.
Becoming an ibd Accredited Member provides significant benefits in starting, growing and managing a consultancy business. It is also a way of expanding an existing business.
- Conversion from Corporate to own business consultancy
- First class start-up induction and support for new members in all aspects relating to running a successful consultancy business, with access to a library of documents
- How to market and sell yourself as a consultant
- Proven methodologies to deliver consultancy assignments effectively
- Tools and techniques geared to equip and support new members in running their own successful consultancy business
- Accreditation as an ibd member – a quality benchmark that will prove invaluable in any new client engagement
- Support of like-minded professionals that will supplement your personal skills and expertise. This will enable you to present a powerful all-round offer to your clients, therefore going into an SME with confidence that any problem can be identified, actioned and resolved.
- Marketing support for your business through a strong brand and ready-made marketing materials on ibd members’ intranet
- An individual profile on the ibd website to generate opportunities
- Access to Strategic Partners thus providing instant credibility
- Quality opportunities generated by other members and from the centre
- Access to exhibitions by way of joint planning and costing
- One to one support from experienced ibd Mentors
- An ongoing mentoring programme
- Regular Regional Group meetings with other ibd members including co-ordination of projects
- Continuous Professional Development days and regular news updates to ensure the quality offered to clients and fellow members is maintained
- A platform for our Accredited members to work together as a team, our members are not competition for each other.
For more information, please fill in the enquiry form below.