To enable and support eligible UK council tenants to become home owner’s by purchasing their properties under the governments Right to Buy Scheme. The role of the Territory Manager (TM)/ (you) is to support and assist the client through the whole process. This will involve both phone and face to face contact, building a sustainable customer relationship, ascertaining eligibility, explaining fees, mortgages, credit searches and managing resources.
Must be a self-starter (£3,500 buy in required) very driven, have excellent customer service and computer skills. Initial territory revenue expected after 4-6 months, £35-40k per annum ongoing.
Flexible* working is a key advantage, as the business can be run if necessary whilst you continue with a job.
Then when the income and customer base grows you can run it full time.
- Skills needed:
- Excellent people skills
- Customer focused
- Empathetic and able to reassure
- Well organized
- Computer literate
Advantageous background (not essential):
- Estate Agent
- Debt Advice/Management
- Customer Services
- Letting Agent
- Business Owner
An MYRTB territory is managed over an 8-12 months period by a very sophisticated marketing and research cycle.
The £3,500 buys the following:
• All customer facing branded marketing documents, they will be organized and updated when necessary, enough will be supplied for the first full year of operation
(When more are required, after the first year of marketing by a TM, it will be supplied at cost by MYRTB)
• One to one training and coaching in all aspects of the business and development of the revenue streams* over the first few months and beyond if necessary
• Full guidance given to research and plan the territory
• Coaching and training will be given when new products are introduced to the portfolio.
Over the first 18 months, the activity of 44+ weeks of targeted marketing per year should produce a minimum of two completions per week which will generate 88 cases, commission will be between £41000 to £35,200
Interested parties please send your initial enquiry via the contact form below.
We will then send you further information and FAQ’S
Thank you for your interest.