“We are the stepping stones to the launch of your great business”
Readymade Business 4 U has many years experience in setting up businesses in the waste industry. We are run by a team of specialists, who are highly trained in the marketing and the setting up of different businesses. We are experts in obtaining high value contracts and customers to support this business opportunity.
• The need for refuse removal and re-cycling is huge • We supply a minimum of £10,000.00’s worth of guaranteed contracts • Some of our operators have been offered over £200,000.00 in contracts • We set-up everything for you to get the best start possible • Years of experience matters- we have it, you DON’T need it!
Readymade Business 4 U has all the resources, skills and knowledge of this industry, which makes this business opportunity a great success. The waste industry is one of the businesses in highest demand, with councils currently not keeping up with the demand and charging high rates for collections as they dominate the UK along with many restrictions for commercial and residential customers. The public are looking for easier and cheaper solutions to remove rubbish and recycle.
Commercial businesses require collections as and when, and want the flexibility of a quick and easy service, without major costs. Waste Distribution has a high success rate of undercutting both private and national refuse collectors and obtaining sub contractors with local councils and contractors.
“Readymade Business 4 U obtains weekly/fortnightly and monthly contracts for you”
We have the key to success in this business; we target commercial businesses that require help with their waste disposal.
GUIDE TO POTENTIAL EARNINGS - PART TIME
500 bags @ £1 each = £500.00 Less £80 disposal charge = £420.00 profit. So, only 1 tonne a day @ those figures, 5 days week = £2,100.00 profit.
That’s just one example of the potential this business has.
Here is another example of a different, more commercial day:
Monday Morning: Mr Smith started his rounds who were under contract at the local shop to collect 25 bags of rubbish from the 1100 litre bin they rent from him. This bin holds up to 30 bags of rubbish. Mr Smith charges the shop £16.50 per week for the bin at its maximum weight of 80 kilos (any excess waste is chargeable at £1.25 per kilo). Mr Smith then went on to collect from his other 10 contracted customers and collected a total of 200 bags of rubbish and each of these customers paid him on direct debit £16.50 each.
He now has on his van approximately half a tonne of waste and has collected £181.50.
He carries on and collects 4 old boilers from one of his weekly customers. The customer pays him £50 for this collection and he takes it to the scrap metal merchants who buy the scrap metal from him for £90.00. Mr Smith has made a clear profit of £140.00.
He then goes and collects from his local businesses; 50 bags @ £1.00 per bag and 20 bags @ £1.20 per bag making a total collection of £74.00.
It's 3pm, Mr Smith goes to his local transfer station which costs £75.00 per tonne to dispose of. Mr Smith has not collected a whole tonne, but decides to unload anyway.
After paying his local transfer station, he has made £320.50 for the day.
Collected 295 bags of rubbish, weighing approximately 600 kgs, or just over half a tonne of waste.
Re-cycled 4 old boilers
His wages for one day (Average part time day) £395.50
Tipping costs £75.00. Also note: Mr Smith disposed of less than 1 tonne of waste, yet paid for 1 tonne (many waste centres will adjust for this).
Profit: £320.50 for 1 average day’s part time work. These are average potential earnings. As an average, a waste round will bring in £250 per day which equates to £7,000 per month (based on a 28 day month, working every day). The Cost & Package in brief...
The cost of this business opportunity is only £11,995.00 + VAT
• Assistance with a minimum value of £10,000.00 - to a maximum of 100 Start up customers - Yes; we even assist you with your very own customers and contracts to give you that all important start a new business requires
• We register your business with as many local councils, competitors and online waste solution websites as possible
• Your own "Exclusive Territory" providing the freedom of expansion
• Sign writing for your tipper van (van not included) to include sideboards and cabin vinyl's displaying your company name, which will include your domain name and 0844 / 0843 number
• 2000 Professionally designed leaflets
• Full hosted one-page website including SEO support
• Professional cheap rate number which includes a fully automated answering system, which can be answered at home or diverted to your mobile. This is a very sophisticated system which takes messages and text's and is also fully programmable to your needs
• 2000 quality start up bags
• 1000 quality recycling start up bags
• Digital Weighing Scales
• Full protective clothing including Gloves, Overalls, Jacket, Boots and Trousers
• One year's full liability insurance
• Waste licence certificate (valid 3 years)
• Receipt sheets with re-booking schedule
• Full training including Waste Management productivity, the successful marketing of your business and a detailed manual for all your waste industry needs
• Health and safety training
• Dedicated diary worker for your area and full team support
• On-going back-up and support for as long as required
Please Note: Your van is not included in the price.
FULL PACKAGE COSTS £11,995+VAT
I have only been in the field for a very short time but would like to share my experience to date regarding; Readymade Business 4 U.
Readymade Business 4 U have provided me with a great set-up in my business with fantastic support through every aspect, they even sourced and purchased a van on my behalf, going across the country to find the right one for me. The training process was very professional and I was provided with lots of customers for my first week in the field. I also went away with a full training manual for back-up if I required it.
My first day in the field, they provided me with the following customers whom are yearly contracts for me now:
*********************************************** 1 x cardboard (4 lifts a week) 2 x 1100 litre bin collected each day 3 x Glass bin collect once a week. Contract value £6800 per annum ***********************************************
5 bags collected once a week Cardboard collected twice a week 3 x Glass bottle bins collected once a week
Contract value £1056 per annum.
Total contracts on my FIRST day were £7,856.00
I would like to thank Readymade Business for setting up my business so quickly and providing me with customers straight away as promised. If I had done this on my own it would have taken me much longer, at a far greater cost and I would not have had help and support throughout the challenging hurdles that I have come across. Without their knowledge and help, this probably would not have been possible.
I would recommend Waste Distribution to anyone who wishes to run their own waste management business.
Description: Waste Distribution is a lucrative waste collection business opportunity, with an unlimited customer base and many ways of making money in this industry to ensure your business is a success!
Business Type: Business Opportunity Minimum Investment: £6,995