Retail Businesses for sale in Richmond, London

Browse the listings below and refine your search to help you buy Retail Businesses for sale in Richmond. Alternatively, set up email alerts and/or start a new search. Daltonsbusiness.com is the UK’s largest online marketplace of businesses and franchises for sale.

Refine your Search
Showing 1 - 5 of 5
Featured business

Profitable Ballet and Dancewear Shop in South West London For Sale

A profitable Ballet and Dancewear Shop established in 2010 by the current owner located in South West London, midway between Richmond and Kingston. Sale includes the online website. Turnover £100K per annum, gross profit 52%, nett profit 24%. The shop has been open since June 2010 and contributes around 95% of the turnover - the other 5% is from the website. This business can be owner-run, with the help of one or...

Location: Richmond, London, England

Search categories: Sports Shops, Other Retail businesses, Online Retailers, Drama and Dance Schools, Clothes Shops

  • L/H Price £72,000
  • Price Reduced
  • Annual T/O £100,000
Featured business
ONLINE ESTATE AGENT - NATIONAL

Ground breaking online estate agent that is tested but not marketed, allowing the buyer to either continue the the strong domian name or attach the code to a current business. This fully automated system allows vendors for the first time to effectively self sell - under the guide of the online agency meaning very little staff are required for thousands of house sales. The system is approved with Rightmove and Zoopla.

Location: United Kingdom

Search categories: Online Retailers, Estate Agents/Letting Agents, Domain and Web Hosting, Ecommerce/Website based retail, Web Design and Development

  • L/H Price £950,000
A1 & A3 Use Café Hampton Hill

BUSINESS Hilton Smythe are delighted to offer to the market Cafe Du Panache, established by our client in 2001 and now offered for sale due to his wish to now retire. The renowned business comes from 50% eat in sales and 50% takeaway...

Location: Richmond, London, England

Search categories: Cafes, Catering premises, Retail Space

  • L/H Price £49,995
  • Turnover £60,000
Butchers Next To Busy Train Station

BUSINESS Hilton Smythe is proud to introduce Pether of Kew to the market. The business stock a range of produce this includes 70% sales from fresh meats. The beef is sourced from Scotland, poultry from Oxford Smithfield market. 10% local...

Location: Richmond, London, England

Search categories: Butcher shops

  • L/H Price £249,995
  • Turnover £422,090
Busy Printing Business in Richmond For Sale

BUSINESS Hilton Smythe is delighted to welcome to the market this well established and busy design and print business, which is ideally located within the town of Richmond, London. The business was established by our client in 1995 and is...

Location: Richmond, London, England

Search categories: Printers/Print Shop, Sign Makers

  • L/H Price £225,000
  • Price Reduced
  • Turnover £258,835