Intelligent Business Sales are pleased to announce the listing of our client's business for sale. Please note this is an asset sale only.
This well-established cafe bar in the heart of Bradford ceased trading in late 2019, but all fixtures, fittings and equipment remain in place and it holds a current alcohol licence.
When trading, the business boasted consistently high review ratings, including Trip Advisor number one restaurant in Bradford over a sustained period. It's been much missed by the business and residential community it served.
Whether you're looking to own your own place but not sure where to start, want to pick up where the previous owner left off, or are looking for growth through acquisition as a trade buyer, this is a ready-made opportunity to hit the ground running as a food and drink business.
The premises benefits from small business rate relief and there are no rates to pay. Viewings are highly recommended and the price is subject to offers.
Please see below a link for an idea of what's in store, plus an asset summary.
Assets & features:
• Open plan kitchen/bar/cafe area
• Seating for 20 inside and 12 outside
• Fully equipped beer cellar with 3 lines
• Electric oven & hob with gas connection
• Velox double contact grill
• Sanremo Zoe espresso coffee machine
• Sanremo coffee grinder
• Marco boiler with countertop Uber font
• Hobart dishwasher
• Hobart glass washer
• Gram refrigeration equipment: 3 fridges & freezer
• Bottle display fridge
• Scotsman ice machine
• Excellent external canopy extraction
• Air conditioned
• Stereo system
• Large basement for storage