This well - established business has been owned by our client since March 2019 and is only for sale today due to a change in our client’s personal circumstances. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example extending the current opening hours to introduce earlier openings, later closes and adding delivery.
• Taking £1,200 per week
• Rent £150 per week
• Seating for approx. 20 plus al fresco seating for approx. 12
• Corner site
• Close to offices, NHS building, pubs & industry
• Large residential area
• Just off main road
• Huge scope to introduce deliveries, outside catering and extend current opening hours
• Hours of Opening 8:30am to 1:30pm Monday to Saturday
• 3 year lease from March 2019
Al fresco seating for approximately 12, entrance, seating for approximately 12 with room for approximately 20, service counter, with chilled display unit, sandwich preparation area, stove and small office, WC, good size rear kitchen providing preparation area, storage, cold storage, large hot plate and exit to bin area.
This business is ideally located just off a busy main road, close industry, offices and pubs and is surrounded by a large residential area.
3 year lease from March 2019