This well-established cafe is only for sale today due to our client’s other business commitments. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, extending the current opening hours to introduce earlier openings, later closes and increasing the current level of deliveries.
• Taking £1,000 per week
• Rent £277 per week
• Seating for approx 30
• Busy town centre
• End of large busy parade
• Facing Bury Interchange & taxi rank
• Close to Mill Gate shopping centre & Bury Market
• Next to large public house
• Surrounded by many shops, eateries & offices
• Prominent corner location
• 10% deliveries
• Scope to extend current opening hours, introduce alcohol sales and increase deliveries
• 5 Star rating on JustEat.co.uk
• High levels of passing trade
• Hours of Opening 11:00am to 7:00pm Monday to Saturday
• New lease available
The premises with seating area for approximately 30 provide service area with chilled display & large bain-marie, large charcoal grill, preparation area, rear kitchen providing large grill, 6 burner oven, washing up area, very large rear preparation room with cold storage, side and rear exit. Stairs leading from rear kitchen to storeroom, 2 WC facilities, large staff room, office and storeroom.
This business occupies a prominent corner location at the end of a busy parade in Bury town centre, facing Bury Interchange, close to Mill Gate shopping centre and is surrounded by many shops, eateries & offices. The café also benefits from high levels of passing trade.
New lease available