This business was established by our client in 2017 and is only for sale today due to a change in our client’s personal circumstances. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, extending the current opening hours to introduce earlier openings, later closes and both a delivery service and outside catering service.
• Taking £1,400 per week
• Rent £145 per week
• Seating for approx 30 plus al fresco seating for approx 8
• Town centre
• End of busy parade
• Surrounded by many other businesses & offices
• Close to new cinema complex
• Managed by staff
• Scope to introduce alcohol sales & Sunday openings
• 4.8 star rating on Facebook
• High levels of passing trade
• Hours of Opening 9:30am – 3:30pm Monday to Sunday
• 5 year lease from 2017
The glass fronted premises with al fresco seating for approximately 8 provides seating area for approximately 30, ‘L’ shaped bar, open plan ‘L’ shaped kitchen providing hot drinks preparation area providing 4 burner oven, preparation area, washing up area & cold storage.
This business is superbly located at the end of a busy parade in Rochdale town centre, close to the new cinema complex and is surrounded by many other businesses & offices. The café also benefits from high levels of passing trade.
5 year lease from 2017