This well - established business has been owned by our client since July 2019 and is only for sale today due to our client’s family and business commitments. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, extending the current opening hours to introduce earlier openings, later closes and the introduction of both a delivery service and outside catering service.
• Taking £1,200 per week
• Rent £81 per week
• Al fresco seating for approx. 20
• Just off a busy main road (A6)
• Near Hallam Park
• Located at entrance to Hallam Mill
• Close to Aquinas College, schools, offices & a gym
• Huge scope to introduce deliveries, outside catering and extend the current opening hours
• Hours of Opening 7:30am – 2:00pm Monday to Friday
• 3 year lease
The premises with covered al fresco seating for approximately 20, provides service area, kitchen providing chilled display unit, hot plate, fryer, hot drinks preparation area, washing up area, 4 burner oven and storeroom.
This business is ideally located just off the busy A6, at the entrance to a large multicomplex housing many different trades. The business is also close to Hallam Park & Aquinas College.
3 year lease