The business has been owned by our clients since 2018 and is only for sale today due to our clients’ other business commitments. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, introducing later closing times.
• Taking £2,100 per week
• Rent £462 per week
• Seating for approx 30
• Town centre
• Within pedestrianised shopping street
• Surrounded by many shops & offices
• Close to Bolton Market & Bolton Bus Interchange
• Near Bolton train station
• 30% deliveries
• Scope to introduce later closing times
• Very high levels of passing trade
• Hours of Opening 7:00am-7:00pm Seven Days
• 21 year lease from 2018, with 3 yearly rent reviews
The glass fronted premises with central entrance provide seating for approximately 30, service counter with built in chilled display unit, hot drunks preparation area, pizza preparation area with large wood burning pizza oven, small rear kitchen providing 4 burner oven, hot plate, preparation area, washing up area, & WC facilities. The 1st floor provides 2 x WC facilities, kitchen area, small storeroom & very large storeroom.
This business is superbly located within a busy pedestrianised shopping area in Bolton town centre, surrounded by many shops, offices and is close to Bolton Bus Interchange & train station. The business also benefits from very high levels of passing trade.
21 year lease from 2018, with 3 yearly rent reviews