Sovereign Business Transfer are delighted to bring to market this traditional coffee shop for sale located in the town centre of Radcliffe. Radcliffe is a town in the Metropolitan Borough of Bury, Greater Manchester. Marie’s Coffee Shop is a family run business, which has been carefully and lovingly established over the last 20 years. Well fitted throughout, this business comes with a complete inventory and not to mention a healthy turnover and stellar reputation, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
The business provides a wide selection of high quality homemade foods suitable for both eat in and takeaway. Customers benefit from a hearty breakfast menu as well as varied lunch options including hot and cold sandwiches, soups, pies, quiche as well as traditional meals such as fish and chips and chili. A range of home baked delights including cookies and scones are also offered for customers wanting a sweet treat. There is huge scope to expand the business by providing a delivery option via JustEat or Uber Eats.
There is no further investment required to take over this business which would suit an enthusiastic owner operator looking to make their mark in the catering industry.
• Business ID: 2728
• Annual Turnover Circa £85,000 With High GP Margin
• Prime Central Location With Ample Customer Car Parking
• 26 Covers with 12+ Alfresco Covers
• Quality Inventory & Well Equipped Kitchen with 4* Food Hygiene Rating
• Potential for Growth by Increasing Opening Hours/Days
• Highly Visible, Long Established & Respected business within the Area
• Early Viewing Highly Recommended