• Town centre location
• Healthy turnover and profits
• Excellent local reputation
• Fantastic change of lifestyle opportunity
• Good mix of complementary businesses nearby
• Well-presented throughout
Falcon Commercial is delighted to offer for sale this popular Delicatessen with first floor coffee shop. It has been under the proud ownership of our clients since 2005 during which time they have made considerable investment in an extensive refurbishment of the premises. It is now reluctantly being placed on the market as the vendor wishes to return to his previous career as an accountant. During our clients stewardship the business has built up an excellent reputation for its welcoming atmosphere and good food.
Operating from substantial landmark premises of real charm and character, the retail operation offers an excellent choice of
traditional, locally-sourced delicatessen-style cheeses, artisan breads and associated gift-quality fine groceries and would naturally furnish any enthusiastic purchaser with ample scope for continued growth, not least with regard to the possible provision of local delivery and outside catering services.
The 30 seat first floor coffee shop currently offers a full and varied in-house and takeaway menu of classic hot and cold snacks, light lunches and afternoon teas, together with a superb range of home baked patisserie, and is particularly renowned for its wonderful range of savouries.
The Olive Tree is run by our clients with help from part time staff. The business is run at a pace to suite the owners and generates a turnover in the region of £160,000 per year with a gross profit margin of around 52%. There is tremendous potential to increase the turnover by adopting a more vigorous marketing policy of its excellent existing products and services, particularly with reference to the expansion of online ordering through its dedicated website.
This rarely available opportunity is not to be missed and early negotiations with Falcon Commercial come highly recommended
Substantial and well maintained leasehold building, benefiting from being in a highly visible position on one of the main roads that runs through Taunton town centre.
The premises have recently been extensively refurbished and are fitted and presented to high trade specifications throughout. These charming premises provide outstanding and highly functional internal business accommodation.
The premises briefly comprise:
• Retail area which boasts suspended ceiling, combined spotlighting and diffused fluorescent lighting, laminate wooden flooring throughout for easy cleaning and high quality, purpose-built display units for a wide selection of fine groceries, home baking products and artisan breads etc. There is also a large, glass-fronted and refrigerated delicatessen food display and serve-over counter with electronic till/food ordering point, weighing facilities, modern coffee machine and easy access to a fully fitted and equipped commercial food preparation kitchen area which has a full range of modern and well maintained appliances.
• Licensed Coffee shop with 30 covers.
• Customer toilets
• 9.30am – 4.30pm Monday - Friday
• 9.00am – 4.30pm Saturday
• Closed Sunday
• £160,000 Per year
• Gross profit margin :52%
Business rates payable: £10,000
The business stock value is: £8,000
The business is run by the proprietor with help from a dedicated team of part time staff who work as required on a rota basis.
Commercial Energy Performance rating: N/A
• We are advised that the business comes with the benefit of a secure lease which was originally for 11 years and has 8 years remaining.
• The annual rent payable is £24,000
Taunton is a thriving forward thinking town where modern life sits alongside the relics of its dramatic past dating back to Saxon times. It is the county town of Somerset. The built up area of the town has a population of over 65,000.
Taunton’s railway station is on the Bristol to Exeter line, the Reading to Taunton line, and the Cross-Country Route. It is served and operated by First Great Western.
Taunton also has good road links, having the M5 motorway junctions 25 (Taunton) and 26 (Wellington) close to the town, as well as other major roads such as the A38 and A358
We are advised that the business comes with the benefit of a secure lease which was originally for 11 years and has 8 years remaining. The annual rent payable is £24,000
• Popular Café in Taunton, Somerset • Separate Sandwich Bar • Town centre location • Good turnover and prof...More Details
This business has recently been brought to the market & more information about this business will follow sh...More Details
Well established as Indian cuisine, which could obviously be continued & in our opinion there is potential ...More Details