Cafes for sale in Wednesbury

View the "Established Cafe & Bakery - £4K P/W" below and request further details. Alternatively, please view the similar businesses in the 'You May Also Like' box below.

Established Cafe & Bakery - £4K P/W

Wednesbury, West Midlands, England

  • Leasehold Price: £75,000  Price Reduced arrow_drop_down
  • Annual Turnover: £208,000
Seller Reference: CS0070LBKERY
Email email
Business Description
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Image 1 of 11 video_library
Seller Reference: CS0070LBKERY
Request Details
Business Description
Mailbox Estates are delighted to offer for sale this delightful Café/Bakery & Sandwich Bar Takeaway which is located in Wednesbury. The premises has been refurbished to a high standard which can be seen in the pictures alongside this advert.. The Bakery is overseen by the owner and employs the help of 2 full time members of staff. They have an average weekly turnover of £4,000. The café serves a fine range of cooked breakfasts, freshly cut sandwiches & baguettes, jacket potatoes, toasties, salad boxes, daily specials, hot dogs, fries, sausage rolls, pasties, breads, cakes, specialist teas & coffees and cold drinks.

The business transforms from a Café to a kitchen on evenings on Thursdays through to Sundays. It then sells hot fast food such as burgers, fries, pizza slices etc. The kitchen is open 5 hours for the 4 days that it is open. It generates £500 per day (included in the weekly sales)

Approximately 70% of the trade is taken away and the remaining 30% is enjoyed inside.

We believe that there is further potential to increase revenue should you wish, by extending upon the current opening times, opening on Sundays and pushing outside catering. The business already enjoys a strong reputation within the local community and beyond and as such has a high level of regular and repeat trade along with many new visitors. This is a superb opportunity to purchase a thriving business which is a great base to build upon and as such early viewing is highly recommended as this gem is not to be missed.

Opening Hours
Monday – Saturday – 9.00am – 3.00pm
Sunday – Closed

Leasehold
Remaining: 15 Years
Rent: £870pcm including VAT
Business Rates: Zero

Staff
Currently 2 full time staff members. The business can be sold with or without the staff continuing their work as it is buyer's discretion.

Ground Floor
Café & bakery comprising: tables & chairs to cover (20), condiments draw & bin, 2 large serve over chilled display counters, hot food display counter, 2 door fridge, 3 wall mounted menu boards, sales counter with 2 EPOS tills, window display, portable air-con unit, worktop with bread display shelves, jacket potato oven (King Edward), 4 pot wet bain-marie (Buffalo), blender (Ninja), 2 head espresso coffee machine (Black & White), coffee grinder, fitted units with worktop and metal wash basin
.
Kitchen comprising: storage unit for crockery & cutlery, metal wash basin, upright freezer (Indesit), upright freezer, 2 door stainless steel fridge (Foster), stainless steel prep table with commercial tin opener, chest freezer, under counter fridge (Hotpoint), microwave (Kenwood), 2 stainless steel tables, 6 slice toaster, rice cooker, 4 ring electric hob/oven, extraction canopy, convection oven (Turbo fan), dual deep fat fryer (Modena), 4 pot wet bain-marie (Buffalo), stainless steel double sink, panini machine (Lincat) and CCTV monitor (4 camera system).

Staff W/C with wash basin.

All fixtures and fittings, alongside the equipment, is included in the sale so the new owner will not need to spend any money to get the business going.

Viewing is highly recommended, strictly via agent only.

Please note the average weekly sales of £4,000 are calculated as an average over 52 weeks. We have been advised that as of June 2021 due to staffing issues, the sales have been impacted.
Trading hours:
Monday - Saturday - 9am to 3pm
Number of employees:
2
Tenure:
Leasehold
Leasehold Term:
15 Years Remaining
Listed by:
Request Details

Find out more about this business opportunity.

* REQUIRED

Finance Services

Would you like a free no-obligation discussion with a qualified finance provider who could help you to buy this business?

You will ONLY be contacted by your local ASC Finance director. Your details will not be passed on to any third party.

Please note that Daltons Business will send the above details to the seller of the business. By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree to our website terms of use, our privacy policy and consent to cookies being stored on your computer.
You may also like...
loder imageloder image