South Cave, East Yorkshire
Business Ref. DB9832
• Taking in excess of £10,000 per week
• Gross profit shown as 63%
• Run from splendid spacious freehold premises
• Occupies a marvellous trading position in the fashionable East Yorkshire town of South Cave
• Our clients have fitted out the property to their high exacting standards with tasteful furnishings and décor.
• Seating for 40 inside and 16-20 outside.
• The business transforms from a day time café to a superb restaurant with an intimate atmosphere
• Attracts a regular clientele from South Cave and surrounding conurbations.
• In the same hands for the past nine years
• Early inspection is strongly recommended even for the most discerning in order to avoid disappointment.
Business & Freehold Property £650,000 + SAV
· Town Centre location, close to Beverley Minster · Period Property, with part understood to date back to 1...More Details
Exceptional village freehouse located in the picturesque, highly regarded village of Sykehouse. Presented t...More Details
Viewing essential of charming & fully licensed detached Swiss chalet style prop in fantastic seafront posit...More Details