Leasehold Café & Indian Takeaway Located In Coventry
Two Bedroom Flat Above
A3 Consent & Licensed
This Café & Indian Takeaway is located in the busy district of Radford in Coventry. Situated within a prominent and highly visible trading position on a busy parade of shops adjacent to Asda Supermarket and is surrounded by large blue chip and independent retailers which bring high levels of footfall to the area. The surrounding area is densely populated with residential properties and Coventry city centre is with 2 miles.
Leasehold Asking Price: £69,950 plus SAV (£1,100)
Veritas Business Sales are delighted to offer for sale this delightful Café & Indian Takeaway which is located in Coventry. The premises has traded as a café for over 15 years and was purchased and transformed by our clients 18 months ago. Reluctantly the business is now being offered for sale due to family commitments.
Since ownership they have installed a brand new walk-in cold room and walk-in freezer room and made continual investment in new equipment, along with all fixtures & fittings which are all bought and paid for and included within the sale price which is a huge plus for any new purchaser as additional funds will not need to be spent for some time.
The business is operated by the current owner with the help of 2 full time & 1 part time members of staff, and has an annual turnover of circa £120,000. Jubilee Junction generates approximately 80% of its turnover by serving traditional cooked English breakfasts, breakfast sandwiches, cold sandwiches, baguettes, panini’s, salads, hot meals, children’s meals, burgers, jacket potatoes, homemade soups, coffees, teas, and soft drinks. The remaining 20% comes from their Indian meals where they serve a selection of starters, curries, breads, rice and desserts. They are in partnership with on-line delivery portals Deliveroo & Uber Eats.
We believe that there is a potential to increase trade, should you wish to extending the current opening times and concentrating on outside catering. The business enjoys a strong reputation within the local community and beyond, and as such, has a high level of regular and repeat trade along with plenty of passing trade. This is a superb opportunity to purchase an established going concern, it is a great base to build upon, an early viewing is highly recommended, as this is not to be missed.
Monday – Sunday – 8.30am – 8.00pm
Recently reduced hours are
Monday – Friday – 8.00am – 2.00pm
Saturday & Sunday – 8.00am – 3.00pm
Lease term: 7 years
Remaining: 3 ½ years
Rent: £16,600 pa
Business rates: zero
Café comprising: seating for (24), 2 x serve-over chilled counters, electronic weighing scales, worktops, condiments & cutlery area, espresso coffee machine (Fracino), coffee grinder (Fracino), wall mounted menu boards, cash register (Sam4’s), microwave (Kenwood), wall mounted shelving, base units, stainless steel wash basin and under counter fridge (Bush).
Commercial kitchen comprising: 4 pot dry bain-maire, numerous stainless steel saucepans, stainless steel table & cupboard, stainless steel worktop with 3 door undercounter fridge, 2 wall mounted metal shelves, 2 x deep fat fryers, stainless steel sink with directional hose, large hot plate, 3 large gas burners, 2 x extraction canopies, wall mounted stainless steel cladding, 6 burner range/oven, microwave (Daewoo), grill, 2 x upright freezers, mincer, vegetable cutter, potato peeler, stainless steel table with commercial can opener, wash up area with stainless steel sink and directional hose and rear back door.
Staff W/C with wash basin.
The shop frontage is double glazed
Frontage with external seating for (4).
Rear yard with parking for (3) and stairs leading to first floor flat.
Metal storage container with walk-in cold room, walk-in freezer room and storage area with storage racking and dough mixer.
Two bedroom flat which is sub-let for £500 PCM.
The flat benefits from gas central heating and double glazing
EPC Rating D