This well established business has been owned by our client since 2007 is only for sale today due to our client looking to change trade. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, introducing introduce earlier openings & later closes. This business has already gained an excellent reputation within the area, achieving a 4.5 star rating on TripAdvisor.co.uk from over 80 reviews.
• Taking £1,800 - £2,000 per week
• Rent £231 per week
• Seating for approx 30 plus al fresco seating for approx 14
• Very busy town centre
• Surrounded by many shops, offices, bars, pubs & eateries
• Large surrounding residential area
• Within pedestrianised shopping street
• Scope to introduce a delivery service and seven day trading
• Ample parking
• High levels of passing trade
• Hours of Opening 9:00am – 4:00pm Monday to Saturday
• 6 year lease from 2019
The electrically shuttered premises with retractable canopy covered al fresco seating for approximately 14 provides seating for approximately 30, ‘L’ shaped service counter with chilled display unit, hot drinks preparation area, open plan kitchen providing 4 burner oven, chilled preparation bench, dish washer, waiter area, cleaning cupboard & exit to bin area. Stairs lead down from hall area to lower ground floor providing ladies & gents WC facilities, good sized preparation/storeroom with cold storage, dry store, convection oven & office
This business is superbly located within a busy pedestrianised shopping street in Northwich town centre, surrounded by a large residential area, many shops, offices, bars & eateries. The business also benefits from high levels of passing trade & ample parking.
6 year lease from 2019