• Popular Café & Bistro located in Newport Pagnell
• Situated on sought after business park
• Well-presented throughout
• A3 and A5 Licence
• Healthy turnover and profits with scope to improve
• Excellent local reputation
• Valuable inventory of quality fixtures & fittings
• Highly visible trading position
• Located next to busy business centre reception
• Fantastic change of lifestyle opportunity
• Sensible trading hours – no evenings or weekends
• Good mix of complementary businesses nearby
Falcon Commercial is delighted to offer for sale this extremely well-presented Cafe & Bistro which occupies a prime trading position on a modern industrial estate in Newport Pagnell. It has been under the proud ownership of our clients since March 2019 during which time they have made considerable investment and improvements. It is now reluctantly being placed on the market as the owner is moving abroad
During our client’s stewardship the business has built up an excellent reputation for its welcoming atmosphere, fantastic food and great service.
This thriving business is mainly operated as a daytime Cafe with food being cooked to order and where all other produce is sourced locally wherever possible. It is considered the premises are suitable for all types of cuisine
The business is run by our client with help from two members of staff and generates a turnover in the region of £95,000 per year with healthy gross profit margins.
There is tremendous potential to increase the turnover by possibly running a modest marketing campaign or by extending the opening hours.
This rarely available opportunity is not to be missed and early negotiations with Falcon Commercial come highly recommended
Substantial and well-maintained single storey leasehold building which is fitted and presented to high trade specifications throughout.
The premises briefly comprise:
• Main café area which is open plan and has ample space for 30 covers which could be increased with a simple layout change.
• Kitchen containing an excellent selection of well-maintained catering equipment.
• Outside seating area
• Ample customer parking
• 7.30am – 5.30 Monday – Friday
• Closed Saturday
• Closed Sunday
• £95,000 Per year
Business rates payable: Nil
Interested parties should make their own enquiries of the local billing authority to ascertain the exact rates payable or enquiries can be made online at the VOA website www.voa.gov.uk
The business stock value is: £1,000
The business is run by the proprietor with help from one full time and one part time member of staff
Commercial Energy Performance rating: C
• We are advised that the business comes with the benefit of a secure lease for 5 years of which 4 years remain
• The current annual rent payable is £24,000
Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
Accounts will be provided to genuine purchasers after a formal viewing
For further information, you should make your own enquiries to Milton Keynes Council, Civic Offices, 1 Saxon gate east Milton Keynes MK9 3EJ
Strictly by appointment with the vendor's agents, Falcon Commercial, Second Floor Offices, 114/116 High Street Honiton EX14 1JP on 01404 758081
Please remember that selling a business can be a sensitive issue and staff or suppliers may not be aware of a sale at this point. Do not attempt to contact the business directly. Thankyou
Prime trading position on a modern industrial estate in Newport Pagnell
We are advised that the business comes with the benefit of a secure lease for 5 years of which 4 years remain. The current annual rent payable is £24,000