• Popular Café & Nightclub/Function room
• located in sought after Gloucestershire town
• Well-presented throughout
• Extensive inventory of quality fixtures & fittings
• Healthy turnover and profits with scope to improve
• Excellent local reputation
• Licensed to sell alcohol
• Desirable town centre trading position
• Fantastic change of lifestyle opportunity
• Function room/Nightclub capacity 120 persons
• Good mix of complementary businesses nearby
Falcon Commercial is delighted to offer for sale this extremely well-presented Café and Nightclub/Function Room which occupies a prime trading position in the main shopping area of this popular Gloucestershire town. It has been under the proud ownership of our clients since March 2018. It is now reluctantly being placed on the market as the owner wishes to concentrate on his other business interests outside of the catering industry.
During our client’s stewardship the business has built up an excellent reputation for its welcoming atmosphere, fantastic food and great service.
This extremely well presented turnkey café and Nightclub/Function room enjoys a central town centre trading position on a busy shopping thoroughfare with good pedestrian flow. Customers are attracted to the area because of the range of independently owned businesses on offer. This thriving business is operated during the daytime as a Café where all produce is sourced locally wherever possible and all food is freshly prepared and cooked to order. It is considered the premises are suitable for all types of cuisine. At Night it becomes a popular Bar with Nightclub which has a capacity of 120.
The business is run by our clients with help from a dedicated team of part time staff and generates a turnover in the region of £123,000 per year with healthy gross profit margins. There is tremendous potential to increase the turnover possibly by running a modest marketing campaign or by extending the opening hours.
This rarely available opportunity is not to be missed and early negotiations with Falcon Commercial come highly recommended
Substantial and well maintained leasehold building, benefiting from being in a highly visible position on one of the main roads that runs through the centre of Stroud. It is surrounded by an excellent mix of complimentary independent owned and multiple businesses.
The premises have been well maintained and are fitted and presented to high trade specifications throughout. These charming premises provide outstanding and highly functional internal business accommodation.
The premises briefly comprise:
• Main Café/Bar area which is open plan and has a customer seating area with a range of free standing chairs and tables comfortably seating 25 plus customers.
• Lower Café/Bar area with approximately 10 covers
Lower Ground Floor
• Well-equipped catering kitchen
• Customer toilets
• Night club/Function Room which has its own Bar as well as a DJ Booth
• Customer Toilets
• Seating at tables and chairs for approximately 10 people
• 10.00am – 6.00pm Monday – Thursday
• 10.00am – 1.00am Friday & Saturday
• £120,000 Per year
Business rates payable: Nil
Interested parties should make their own enquiries of the local billing authority to ascertain the exact rates payable or enquiries can be made online at the VOA website www.voa.gov.uk
The business stock value is: TBC
The business is run by the proprietor with help from a dedicated team of staff who work on an agreed rota basis.
Commercial Energy Performance rating: D
• We are advised that the business comes with the benefit of a secure lease which was originally for 10 years and has 9 years remaining.
• The annual rent payable is £30,000
Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
Accounts will be provided to genuine purchasers after a formal viewing
Strictly by appointment with the vendor's agents, Falcon Commercial, Second Floor 114-116 High Street Honiton EX14 1JP Telephone 01404 758081
Please remember that selling a business can be a sensitive issue and staff or suppliers may not be aware of a sale at this point. Do not attempt to contact the business directly. Thankyou
Highly visible position on one of the main roads that runs through the centre of Stroud. It is surrounded by an excellent mix of complimentary independent owned and multiple businesses.
We are advised that the business comes with the benefit of a secure lease which was originally for 10 years and has 9 years remaining. The annual rent payable is £30,000