• Coffee shop can accommodate 30 covers (currently 16) plus good size kitchen
• Charming 2 bedroom upper floor maisonette
• Unique opportunity to acquire long established lifestyle business
• Please contact the agent for further details
Kirkby Stephen is an historic market town lying in the attractive Upper Eden, close to the Yorkshire Dales and less than an hour from the Lake District. It is situated 12 miles from the M6 motorway at Tebay (Junction 38), and 4 miles from the A66 trans-Pennine trunk road at Brough. Kirkby Stephen offers a variety of shops, hotels, both primary and secondary schools, an open air swimming pool and a variety of sports clubs. The business is situated in an excellent position on the main street next door to the Black Bull Hotel.
Run since 1998 by the current proprietors who are selling due to retirement. It attracts both local and tourist business and is currently open 9am to 4pm five days a week with seasonal casual staff as required. The shop has ample room for additional tables and an opportunity to extend the opening hours. We are advised that sales are currently in the region of £70,000 per annum. Full accounts will be made available to bona fide applicants, normally after viewing.
CUMBRIA/LANCASHIRE, SOUTH LAKES. UNOPPOSED FREEHOLD FISH & CHIP TAKEAWAY, WELL FITTED & HIGHLY PROFITABLE,...More Details
• Charming property in historic south Lakeland coastal town • Existing tea room business with 2 bedroom acc...More Details
Highly visible two storey premises (c2982sq.ft) with customer parking. T/O c£685,000. GP c£316,000. Destina...More Details