• PRIME TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
• 60+ SEATER AND WELL EQUIPPED MODERN KITCHENS
• Plus Servery, Prep areas, Ladies & Gents W.C.
• Plus first floor offices, freezer & storage areas
• FOR SALE AS A GOING CONCERN + SAV
Energy Rating 'C'
Skegness is the principal Lincolnshire coastal resort with a resident population of around 18,000 persons increasing substantially in the summer months with the influx of holidaymakers and day visitors. Lumley Road is the main shopping street in the town leading from the promenade to Lumley Square. Argos, Boots, Dorothy Perkins, M & Co, Edinburgh Woolen Mill and other national retailers and Banks are repesented together with local traders. The Carvery lies on the south side of the road towards the Lumley Square junction.
Held under lease from 1st October 2008 to 30th September 2018 at a rent of £21,500 to be reviewed every three years from 1st October 2009, last reviewed 1st October 2011.
• THRIVING & WELL ESTABLISHED CAFE BUSINESS • FOR SALE BY ASSIGNMENT OF THE LEASE. • A Town Cen...More Details
BUSINESS Hilton Smythe is delighted to welcome to the market this very popular café business, which is ide...More Details
Cafe Skegness, Lincolnshire Turnover: £70,000 per annum 3 bed accommodation 28 Covers Retirement Sale...More Details