Cafes for sale in Leatherhead

View the "Town Centre Coffee Shop - Leatherhead" below and request further details. Alternatively, please view the similar businesses in the 'You May Also Like' box below.

Town Centre Coffee Shop - Leatherhead

Leatherhead, Surrey, England

  • Leasehold Price: £29,950  Price Reduced arrow_drop_down
  • Sale Agreed
  • Annual Turnover: £110,518
  • Annual Gross Profit: £87,124
  • Annual Net Profit: £31,404
Seller Reference: 6261
Request DetailsEmail email
Business Description
 
 
 
 
 
Image 1 of 5 video_library
Seller Reference: 6261
Request Details
Business Description
Prominent Town Centre Trading Position
Accounts Available to 15 March 2020
Annual Turnover £110,517
Gross Profit £87,124
Further Financial Information Upon Request
Fully Renovated In 2016
Customer Seating for 36 & 8 Outside
Excellent Reputation
Large Customer Base
Could Accommodate Any Cuisine
Scope To Introduce Deliveries
EPC - D
REF 6261 – Leasehold Coffee Shop

Blacks Brokers are pleased to bring to the market this leasehold coffee bar located in a busy and much sought-after area of Leatherhead, Surrey.

INTRODUCTION

This coffee shop has been trading on High Street since 2012 with our client in ownership since 2015. The business boasts a five-star hygiene rating. Our client completed a full renovation and refit in 2016.

LOCATION

The leasehold business is positioned within the pedestrianised town centre area of Leatherhead. This is a busy spot with lots of passing trade along with plenty of local shoppers and workers. Neighbouring businesses include large multiples such as Natwest, Argos and Travelodge as well as independent retailers, eateries and businesses. Leatherhead is well linked by the M25 and A24, public transport links are excellent and parking is available in the immediate area.

REASON FOR SALE

This proposition is available for sale as our client underestimated the growth of the business and it has now become of a size that would suit a team of people rather than a single hands-on owner operator. This presents a superb opportunity for a new owner operating team or partnership.

LEASE

The building is available on an Internal Repair Only lease (IRO lease). The current lease runs at a cost of £1000 per month which does not include service charges at present as the building above has been renovated into flats. The lease is ten years and began in June 2016. A new rent to include service charges has been recently negotiated, please enquire for details.

BUILDING LAYOUT AND DESIGN

The business is operating from the ground floor of a spacious, mid-terraced property within a busy parade of shops and other businesses. The business is very well-branded and has fully glazed frontage .There is outdoor seating available for eight. Inside, the seating area can accommodate up to thirty six and is very well presented with wooden flooring throughout, modern décor, comfortable seating and servery positioned to the rear of the space. There are customer toilets with disabled access to the side of the servery area.

STAFF

The business is currently operating with our client’s partner in full time employment managing the shop, supported by nine part-time members of staff.

FINANCIAL DETAILS

The business has traded solidly here since opening and has flourished since our client took over and re-fitted in 2016. We are advised that the business has Accounts Available to 15 March 2020, Annual Turnover £110,517.32 and a Gross Profit £87,124.70, 30%-40% of takings are takeaway orders with the remaining 60%-70% dining in.

SUMMARY

This leasehold business occupies a prominent trading position in a busy town centre. Our client has established a large customer base and excellent reputation. There is plenty of scope for expansion with a full rebrand and strong marketing drive. A new owner could also look to introduce a new menu and delivery service. Early viewings are strongly advised.
Trading hours:
Mon - Fri - 7am - 5.30pm
Sat - 9am - 4.30pm
Sun - 9am - 4.30pm
(Same for bank holidays)
Tenure:
Leasehold
Location Details:
Leatherhead
Leasehold Term:
£2000 inc. Service Charges
Listed by:
Request Details

Find out more about this business opportunity.

* REQUIRED

Finance Services

Would you like a free no-obligation discussion with a qualified finance provider who could help you to buy this business?

You will ONLY be contacted by your local ASC Finance director. Your details will not be passed on to any third party.

Please note that Daltons Business will send the above details to the seller of the business. By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree to our website terms of use, our privacy policy and consent to cookies being stored on your computer.
You may also like...
loder imageloder image