This well established business has been owned by our client since 2018 and is only for sale today due to our client moving abroad. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, introducing later closing times. This business has already gained an excellent reputation within the area, achieving a 4.5 star rating on TripAdvisor.co.uk.
• Taking £3,000 per week
• Rent £337 per week
• Seating for approx 40 plus al fresco seating for approx 20
• Town centre
• Located within large office building
• Next to a gym
• Close to Charter Walk Shopping Centre
• Facing large car park
• Close to other offices
• Scope to introduce deliveries & weekend trading
• On street parking to front
• Hours of Opening 8:00am – 4:00pm Monday to Friday
• 10 year lease from January 2019, with 5 yearly rent reviews
The glass fronted premises with covered al fresco seating for approximately 20 provides well appointed seating area for approximately 40, WC facilities, large service counter with chilled display, hot drinks preparation area, hot plate, washing up area, side exit leading into office block stairs, dry store, large unused store room, large room & office.
This business occupies a superb location within a large office building in Burnley town centre, next to a gym, close to Charter Walk Shopping Centre & other offices. The business faces a large car park and also benefits from on street parking to the front.
10 year lease from January 2019, with 3 yearly rent reviews