This well - established business has been owned by our client since January 2018 and is only for sale due to our client’s change in trade. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst trading 5 days only and closing at 3:00pm. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings by extending the current opening hours and expanding on deliveries.
• Taking £1,900 per week
• Rent £220 per week
• 10% deliveries
• Busy town centre location
• Just off very busy main trunk road (A6)
• Seating for 30 plus al fresco for 12
• Close to college, courts & train station
• Surrounded by numerous offices, shops and a large residential area
• Private car park for 8 cars
• Benefits from high levels of passing trade
• Huge scope to extend current opening hours & deliveries
• Hours of Opening 7:30am – 3:00pm Monday to Friday
• 6 year lease from September 2016, with 3 yearly rent reviews
The electrically shuttered premises with alfresco seating for approximately 8, entrance, well appointed seating area for approximately 30, service counter with chilled display unit, hot drinks preparation area, sandwich preparation area, cold storage, rear ‘L’ shaped kitchen providing large hot plates, bain marie, 4 burner oven, washing up area, storage, WC and exit to car park.
This business occupies and excellent location in Stockport Town Centre, located just off the very busy A6 and surrounded by numerous other businesses, offices, a large residential area, close to industry, a large college and very close to the railway station. The business also benefits from high levels of passing trade.
6 year lease from January 2018, with 3 yearly rent reviews