* The licensed double front cafe/restaurant is located just off the High Street has a high foot fall and benefits from :-
* Twenty-four covers with a possibility of a further twelve outside (dependant on weather )
* Situated in popular position adjacent to a public car park
* Near to the renowned Kent & Sussex steam railway service
*Tenterden itself has many tourist attractions
* A3 Licence and there are no restrictions for Sunday or Bank Holiday trading.
*Renowned for its scones, cakes and cream teas
Number of Employees: 1-5
Tenterden itself has many tourist attractions making it a perfect place to live, take a weekend break or a longer holiday stay. Known as The Jewel In The Weald. A superb range of individual shops, cafes and restaurants making a shopping a pleasure, from antiques to hardware, books to boutiques. Today this bustling town is highly desirable with an active chamber of commerce which support all local businesses.
Shepherd Neame is looking to work with new tenants as we embark on an exciting development scheme at the Qu...More Details
Margate, Kent, T/O £35,000, Established for over 40 years, Main Road location, Excellent reputation, ...More Details
PRIME MAIN ROAD POSITION - 22 COVERS – HUGE SCOPE FOR EVENING TRADE BUSINESS – Well established, having b...More Details