- Interesting business model with scope for further expansion.
- Characterful premises in delightful village location.
- Excellent reputation and large customer base.
- Exclusive access to a number of credible manufacturer's products.
- Large multifunctional showroom with working flues.
- Flexible space with huge potential and scope for more products.
- Limited local competition.
- Growing consumer demand for wood and other fuelled stoves.
- On site café that showcases the company's products.
- Profitable and sustainable business.
The business trades from a semi-rural village location in the heart of West Somerset.
Is this business relocatable: Yes
A Cafe/Bistro currently opening for fish and chips only in the busy tourist village of Porlock. With openin...More Details
• RARE OPPORTUNITY • PROPERTY AND BUSINESS FOR SALE AFTER 30 YEARS TRADING • INSIDE SEATING FOR 46...More Details
NORTH SOMERSET. PROMINENT FISH & CHIP BUSINESS, HIGH WEEKLY TURNOVER, OPERATED UNDER MANAGEMENT, WELL APPO...More Details