Daltonsbusiness.com needs to place cookies on your computer/device to make this website work properly. Learn more here
Click on the link in the email to reset your password
If you did not receive the link in a couple of minutes, please check your junk folder
No email? Check your spelling and try again.
If you still don't receive an email, please contact us at email@example.com
Incorporated in 2005, Waves has a national network of more than 200 hand car wash sites. Waves is a privately-owned company with an experienced management team committed to delivering the best possible service to all of our stakeholders. We are the sole supplier to Tesco, managing the entire Tesco Hand Car Wash portfolio.Request Details
Please complete the enquiry form at the bottom of the page for more details
On 1st October 2011, Waves Consultancy Limited was proud to become the sole supplier to Tesco, responsible for managing Tesco’s entire hand car wash portfolio.
Waves and Tesco are able to offer a very exciting prospect: as part of the initial franchise fee we supply you with a fully equipped car valeting centre operating from some of the best retail locations around the country!
Our franchisees benefit from trading under one of the biggest brands in the world with access to Tesco’s existing customer base. Operating as ‘Tesco Hand Car Wash’ our franchises are for up to a 5 year term with the option to extend beyond.
Currently, we manage more than 260 Tesco hand car washes and on average open a new site every week. We are working hard to deliver Tesco’s values across their hand car wash estate in all aspects of the business: compliance, ethical trading, training, support and by providing the best customer service possible.
Car owners need to have their cars cleaned but are often too busy or simply cannot wash their own cars outside their houses. The simple remedy is to provide a high-quality hand car wash to customers in a convenient wash-while-you-shop business model and an exciting and profitable business opportunity for our operators (franchisees).
There are various advantages to choosing franchising as a business model:
• The business system is proven successful
• You use our know-how and brand name to develop and grow your business
• We ensure that all our sites are compliant for Environmental, Health & Safety and Planning requirements
• You receive a full initial start-up pack of consumables
• You receive initial and on-going training and support from an experienced team
• You can benefit from being part of a large network: e.g. reduced buying prices for consumable items; cross-sharing of information
Initial franchise set-up fees start from £60,000 plus VAT.
This includes the full site set-up providing you with a turn-key business (packages vary depending upon site; the example is a typical Tesco hand car wash full valet site set-up) including:
- Painted storage cabin and customer check-in
- Power & water connections
- Concrete wash pad and fully EA compliant drainage system
- Branded screening
- Cantilevered canopy
- All washing and valeting equipment including two jet washes & two twin motor vacuum cleaners
- Consumables and detergents starter packs
- Tesco approved signage
- Full marketing pack including leaflets & loyalty cards
- IPad Booking in System
- Full Training Course
On-going monthly fees start from £1,200 plus VAT and insurance
Please note: All monthly fees exclude insurance, water, electricity, Waves Customer Processing System and business rates for the hand car wash. The current insurance premium is £129 per site per month. Water and electricity are separately metered. Business rates are set by the VOA on a site-by-site basis.
All operational contracts for Tesco hand car wash franchises are with Waves Consultancy Ltd. When purchasing a franchise you are not purchasing the equipment, the equipment remains the property of Waves.