Click on the link in the email to reset your password
If you did not receive the link in a couple of minutes, please check your junk folder
No email? Check your spelling and try again.
If you still don't receive an email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 2006, Waves has a national network of more than 280 hand car washes operating in the car parks of various retailers across the UK and we are the biggest hand car wash franchise provider in the UK.
For those who want to become their own boss and have the ambition, commitment and talent to make it work.
Waves is able to offer a very exciting franchise prospect: a fully-equipped car valeting centre operating from some of the best retail locations around the country.
Owning a franchise is a great way to take control of a business while avoiding many of the risks associated with starting up your own. The success of your car wash will come down to you, but that doesn't mean you'll go it alone. Our excellent training, together with guidance from Waves' know-how and brand name will give you all the relevant tools to help build your business and become a successful Waves Franchise Partner.
We strive to be "Best in Class" and the Waves team works tirelessly to deliver our vision of "Working together to make our customers smile" across the business and network down to individual site level teams. To achieve this vision, we work harder and better for our Franchise Partners, clients, workers and customers by sharing mutual values based on collaboration, transparency, teamwork and accountability.
Car owners need to have their cars cleaned but are often too busy or simply cannot wash their own cars outside their houses. The simple remedy is to provide a high-quality hand car wash service to customers in a convenient wash-while-you-shop business model; this also provides an exciting and profitable business opportunity for our operators (Franchisees).
There are various advantages to choosing franchising as a business model:
• A proven business model with great ongoing training and support
• You use our know-how and brand name, which includes the Tesco Hand Car Wash brand and Clubcard, to develop and grow your business
• Technology is at the heart of our business and we continue to pioneer ways of using it to streamline the car wash industry. Examples of this include our bespoke Customer Processing System, Employment Compliance Database and Admin & Reporting Systems. All of this enables you to analyse your business from your PC or iPad, with the added benefit of cutting down your paperwork and time
• We ensure that all our sites are compliant for environmental, Health & Safety, planning requirements etc.
• You receive a full initial start-up pack and a turn-key business
• You receive initial and on-going training and support from an experienced team
• You can benefit from being part of a large network: e.g. national marketing campaigns, cross-sharing of information, part of our National and Regional Conferences, etc.
We have a variety of franchise opportunities for you, either taking on a new five-year franchise or a resale opportunity where you take on an existing business.
Our standard commercial terms for a new five-year franchise are:
Initial franchise set-up fees for new build sites start from £65,000 plus VAT (re-sale opportunities can start from less). This includes the full site set-up providing you with a turn-key business (packages vary depending upon site; the photo shown is a typical Tesco hand car wash full valet site build)
Ongoing monthly fees range from £900-£3,000 plus VAT for a fixed fee model.
All monthly fees exclude insurance, water, electricity, broadband, use of the Waves IT systems and business rates for the hand car wash. The current insurance premium is £158.67 per site per month. Water and electricity are separately metered. Business rates are set by the VOA on a site-by-site basis.
The key attributes of a successful Franchisee are well-known
• Business savvy
• Customer focused
• Communication skills
All operational contracts for our franchises are with Waves and not with the Landlord. When purchasing a franchise, you are not purchasing the equipment, the equipment remains the property of Waves.