• Thriving Card Shop & Cafe
• Self-contained owners apartment
• Highly visible sought after town centre location
• Valuable inventory of quality fixtures & fittings
• Well-presented throughout
• Next to local car park
• Healthy turnover and profits with scope to improve
• Excellent local reputation for first class service
• Fantastic change of lifestyle opportunity
• Good mix of complementary businesses nearby
• Regular customer base with lots of repeat business
• Genuine reason for sale
Falcon Commercial is delighted to offer for sale this extremely well-presented Card Retailer with separate Cafe that benefits from a spacious self-contained owners apartment. The business occupies a prime trading position on one of the main shopping streets in a popular Cornish town. It has been under the proud ownership of our clients since 2010 and is now reluctantly being placed on the market as the owner wishes to explore other opportunities outside of the sector.
During our client's stewardship, the business has built up an excellent reputation for its welcoming atmosphere, friendly service and fantastic selection.
This thriving opportunity offers a range of greetings cards for all occasions, balloons and confectionary, along with its very own Cafe that serves a selection of teas, coffees, cakes and light meals
Our clients business enjoys an all-year-round trade and has sales in the region of £113,000 with excellent gross profit margins. There is tremendous potential to increase turnover and profits by possibly running a modest marketing campaign or offering online sales as the business is currently without a significant e-commerce presence.
This rarely available opportunity is not to be missed, and early negotiations with Falcon Commercial come highly recommended
Substantial Freehold building that enjoys a highly visible trading position. The area benefits from excellent footfall as well as containing a good mix of independent and multiple businesses.
There is plenty of customer car parking.
The premises are fitted and well presented to create highly functional internal business accommodation.
The premises briefly comprise:
• Card retail area, containing a full range of modern, high quality fixed and freestanding purpose-built displays.
• Cafe which are superbly presented and have ample covers for customers at wooden tables and chairs
• 3 Storerooms
First Floor owners apartment with private entrance
• Three double bedrooms of which one is currently used as an office
• Two lounges
• First-floor decking area with views over the river.
• Sun - Closed
• Mon - 9am - 4pm
• Tues - 9am - 4pm
• Weds - 9am - 4pm
• Thurs - 9am - 4pm
• Fri - 9am - 4pm
• Sat - 9am - 4pm
Accounts will be provided to genuine purchasers after a formal viewing
Business rates payable: Nil
Interested parties should make their own enquiries of the local billing authority to ascertain the exact rates payable or enquiries can be made online at the VOA website www.voa.gov.uk
The business stock value is: TBC.
The business is run by the proprietor with help from a dedicated team of part-time staff who work on a rota basis
Commercial Energy Performance rating: TBC
Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
Potential purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries to Cornwall Council by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly by appointment with the vendor's agents, Falcon Commercial, Second Floor Offices, 114/116 High Street Honiton EX14 1JP on 01404 758081
Please remember that selling a business can be a sensitive issue and staff or suppliers may not be aware of a sale at this point. Do not attempt to contact the business directly. Thankyou
Highly visible position in sought after Cornish trading town