Reputable Domiciliary and Live-in Care Provider
Location – South Midlands
Axis Reference 7122
• Turnover c. £1,000,000 • EBITDA c. £217,000
• 100+ Service Users • c. 50 Care Staff
Offers Invited for a 100% Share Transfer
The Business: The Company has built up a strong and long standing reputation for providing consistently high quality of care to adults with varying needs of support within the surrounding community, achieving standards required for ISO 9001. This reputation has enabled the business to generate significant volumes of new private work.
The customer base of 100+ service users consists of a healthy mix of private (65% and publicly funded (35%) clients and includes:
• Older people with general support needs
• Older people with dementia;
• Adults with learning difficulties;
• Adults with mental health problems;
• Adults with physical difficulties;
• Adults with sensory impairment;
• Adults with illness (including terminal); and
• Adults recovering from illness.
The business is providing approximately 1,400 hours of care per week.