· Company & staff accredited by the Scottish Care Commission, typically a barrier for entry into the Scottish marketplace.
· Caters to the growing demographic of aging UK citizens.
· Particularly short lead times for the sector, <12 hours, with management being directly contactable 24/7.
· Private individual funding for services can be subsidised by the Government.
· Service level agreement & framework in place with major blue chip client valued at £500k.
· Impressive growth in 2015 due to the framework in place.
Sales £1.1m / Adj. EBITDA £161k
• Well established and highly respected home care agency, with fantastic reputation, offering approx. 240 h...More Details
STUNNING - LOCAL AVAILABLE Located in Puerto in the Heart of Puerto Banus. It is close to all services and ...More Details
UK Based, Turnover in excess of £9.7m with EBITDA of over £1m, Well-known and respected brand within the ra...More Details