• Profitable and well-established Indian restaurant with active delivery service business
• Thriving for over 30 years
• Highly rated by loyal customers
• ranked as one of the 10 best restaurants in Fulham
• 40-45 covers in main dining room
• Separate bar area with seating for 10-12
• Licensed to sell alcohol for consumption both on and off the premises, with or without food
Due to the owner’s pending retirement for health reasons, this well-known Fulham Indian restaurant & delivery business is for sale, with Transworld as exclusive agent. Established for over 30 years, the restaurant is ideally placed in the high-income Parsons Green area of Fulham, and revered by its customers. It has been ranked as the best Indian restaurant in Fulham, and consistently named as one of the top 10 restaurants (of all types) in the area, with a specialty in Punjabi cuisine. With very attractive rent for the location, and room for 50 covers in the dining room and separate bar area, it is a great opportunity for an Indian restauranteur to take over a thriving business. There are also great opportunities to grow the business- due to the owner’s poor health, he has not been able to focus on expanding the delivery business, for example, which now accounts for approximately 30% of turnover. Deliveries could become a much larger part of the business, by leveraging the growing delivery services operating there such as Deliveroo, UberEats, etc.
Prospective buyers are encouraged to contact Michael Ziff at Transworld as soon as possible on 07712 867 215, or by email to MZiff@Tworld.com.
Price: £ 199,000
Rent: £ 28,000 per annum
Business Rates: £13,000 per annum
Weekly Turnover: Average £4,500