This cattery is located on the outskirts of a popular village, near Torrevieja, Spain. According to the World Health Organisation, it is in the top ten healthiest places in the world to live, as has its own micro-climate with the salt lake, and being coastal.
The cattery is located to the rear of the office, and consists of 20 double, and 1 single catteries, spread through 3 separate gated areas. The cattery is spacious and open plan, for the mixable cats to play all day, there are chairs, toys, hanging toys for exercise, tree stumps for the all important claw sharpening. There is a full height storage cupboard filled with blankets, baskets ect. The roof was replaced in 2012. The outside weatherboards can be removed in summer to provide more air movement. The cattery is very well ventilated.
The business comes with its own website and email.. The kennels is also advertised on various other websites, some free, some are a minimal annual charge, again, present owner can discuss these.
THE FAMILY HOME
• BEDROOM 1: Dual aspect. Fully furnished. Super king size wooden framed bed with (new 2012) half tempura mattress, 2 bedside cabinets, 3 tier built in wardrobe, shoe tallboy, covered tiered shelving, 2 + 2 chest of drawers, TV with Spanish free-sat, remote controlled wall mounted air conditioning/heating unit, vanity mirror and shelf.
Bedroom 3. Recently added Large Double bedroom with fitted wadrobes.
• BEDROOM 2: Same size as bed 1. Single aspect, king size bed with contained storage under, bedside cabinet, book shelf, quad mirror fronted slide door wardrobe, with hanging space and shelves, triple sideboard, TV and Ariel point.
• LOUNGE : L shape Lounge single double opening window, and two pairs double opening French doors, has two large sofas an armchair, coffee table, sideboard and book shelf ,phone(1 of 3), WI-FI router. There is a large log burning fire with feature chimney. Large Sony flat screen TV, hooked up to both free SKY dish and receiver, Spanish Free view box, Sony surround sound DVD system . There is a large ceiling fan, and wall mounted remote control air-conditioning/heating unit. This room leads onto the pool room bed 3\4
• KITCHEN: marble worktops cupboards above and below, 2 1/2 bowl sink, 2012 five-ring gas cooker, extractor fan and lights, dishwasher, microwave, full size larder freezer, full size fridge freezer, table and chairs, walk in larder/store cupboard. In this cupboard is another door leading to the outside. The kitchen is fully equipped to move in and live. Too many items to list all, but included in the asking price kettles, toasters, pots, pans, halogen cooker, deep fat fryer, cutlery, crockery, irons, ironing board, ect ect ect
• BATHROOM: toilet, basin with mirror and light, bath with shower over, washing machine/dryer, and cupboards. The hot water is heated via the solar panel on the roof terrace. The timer is also in the bathroom.
• POOL ROOM\bed 3\4 Triple aspect room, large ding table and chairs, we believe an old built in pizza oven .UPVC door leads to the outside.
• OUTSIDE LOUNGE/DINING/ENTERTAINING AREA: The rear garden is large and very private. The lounge, dining, entertaining area, was professionally built and tiled in May 2012, 2 x 3 seater leather sofa's, sofa large Polaroid flat screen TV with English Free view box, phone, two coffee tables, large fan, new 2012 Sony stereo system, large table and 8 chairs, which match a further 4 piece garden furniture set situated in the garden. large double rack gas BBQ with 1 ring, and cover, larder height fridge freezer, Nescafe Dulce Gusto coffee machine, wall mounted sockets, pool. The pool is 10M long by 5M wide, about 6ft deep at the deep end, and has built-in steps at the shallow end, circulating jets, pump house, contains new pump and filter. The pool was emptied and re-grouted in May 2012. Next to the pool is an outdoor shower. The garden has a few tree's, an old fig tree which gives an abundance of fruit, a fruiting orange tree and an olive tree. A raised patio area is next to the exterior fence, which was newly erected in 2012.
• FRONT GARDEN AREA At the front of the house, there is a garden/reception area, where clients are greeted, the patio area, has a wooden awning, large table and 6 chairs, small fridge and freezer for personal use. The treed garden area has a working well, a small gate leads you through to the caravans, two 6 berth, both has mains water and electric, very useful for extra visitors, or holiday makers for potential extra income, or indeed for over night staff as the kennels are manned 24\7, these are also included in the asking price. (8,500.00 paid last year) There is great shade provided from a beautiful peppercorn tree, this area has two large gates, with security lights, leading to the lane, easiest if entering/leaving on foot, as the main property gate is remote control electric.
INCLUDED IN THE SALE:
Modern Web Site with On Line Booking
Family Home Fully Furnished:
Satellite Dish and Sky System
Various TV’s & CD Player
THE ENTIRE SITE, CATTERY AND HOME ARE ON APPROXIMATLY 1 1\2 ACRES.
PHOTOS: Many more available.
Finance: Transferable €120,000 Available
Viewing through Agents Euro Business Consultants/Spainproperty.net Ltd, By Appointment
A FINE BUSINESS WITH SUPERB INCOME
A FAMILY HOME
AND A NEW LIFESTYLE
Location Details: Close to popular town and airports
Kennels Cattery Long Established on 8,000m2 Estate.More Details
Villa B&B OverviewQuality 3 bedroom, 2 en-suite, 1 guest shower room detached villa with pool, plus 5 total...More Details
Asking Price € 695.000 (Freehold)• Gorgeous Rural Location With Spectacular Views Across Farmland & Nat...More Details