Fun Fest Coleshill Holiday Club offers a full and flexible package within the childcare and children's entertainment sector:
* Ofsted GOOD rating
* Excellent reputation for high standards of childcare and customer service
* Established in 2017 and a growing business from word of mouth recommendations
* Opportunities to expand into other markets and territories
* Business assets and storage included
* Supportive Head Office team with marketing tools and training provided
Open 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday during the school holidays for a minimum of 10 weeks per year. Offers all year round earning opportunities for before and after school clubs and children's parties.
Support and Training:
Negotiations on price will be considered.
Head Office training and support will be provided.
Opportunities to network with other franchisees and shadow the current owner.
USP - a customized website used as a management and sales tool.
Experienced and supportive staff team.
Home management, part time based business.
Visits to the setting can be arranged. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 07399 567 870. Visit fun-fest.co.uk/colview
The business operates from a highly reputable primary school in a popular and friendly, picturesque location situated within walking distance of the local park, farm and High Street. Brilliantly located between the M6 and M42 connecting Birmingham, Solihull, Coventry and Warwickshire. Good transport links with the Coleshill train station and bus services to the Birmingham Airport and neighbouring towns.
Is this business relocatable: