• Excellent annual fee income
• Beautiful, deceptively spacious detached property dating back to the early 1900’s, wonderful gardens
• A viewing is very strongly recommended
*** OIRO *** Impressive Childrens Day Nursery - Buckinghamshire, registered for 46 children, Beautiful detached property dating back to the early 1900's, idyllic setting, excellent transport links, potential to expand. Freehold ref 44512
Mucky Pups Nursery occupies a beautiful, deceptively spacious detached property dating back to the early 1900’s. The nursery is set amongst wonderful gardens in the sought after village of Great Brickhill, Buckinghamshire, close to Woburn Safari Park and equal distance from Aylesbury and Milton Keynes.
Great Brickhill and the surrounding villages are an affluent part of Buckinghamshire, given its proximity to London via road and rail, thus proving very popular with high net worth individuals looking for a semi rural setting, but work in London and commute on a daily basis. The area in general has excellent transport links with the M1 and M40 all close by, along with a direct and regular train service to London Euston which takes approx. 55 minutes in peak times, making it an ideal location for commuters.
Mucky Pups is currently registered for a maximum of 46 children from 3 months - 8 years of age under current Ofsted regulations. The business is well renowned within not only the local vicinity, but further afield to areas such as Northampton, such is the excellent reputation for the quality of child care, the tranquil setting and experienced staffing.
Established in April 1997 and operated by our client since 2006, the nursery has grown over the years although in our opinion and based on the total floor area, there is room to expand the registered places further.
The nursery is run under management on a day to day basis, however the owner does spend a number of hours working in the nursery per week. The setting provides a number of excellent sized classrooms. The classrooms have a traditional school feel about them, making this nursery an idyllic setting for children to learn and play and is set within fantastic mature gardens, which we have been advised are in the region of 1.5 acres.
• Well established and reputable day nursery, capacity to accommodate 60+ children • Excellent Buckinghamsh...More Details
• Well established pre school, registered for 20 children aged 2 – 5 years • Income in the region of approx...More Details
• Purpose built nursery school registered for 48 children • Fee income to year end July 2015 £350,000 with ...More Details