• Delightful children’s nursery, registered for 16 places
• Affluent residential area on the leafy Sussex/Surrey borders
• Permission granted to expand the setting
• Scope to dramatically increase occupancy and turnover
• Popular and accessible setting within easy access to M25 & Gatwick
• Immaculate detached premises with wonderfully spacious outdoor gardens
• Permission granted to extend trading hours and take on additional space
• Excellent reputation, significant growth potential
• Ideal opportunity to be your own boss
• Perfect first nursery business for an owner-manager
• Viewing highly recommended
Merrill Hays are delighted to bring to the market this delightful children’s nursery situated close to East Grinstead in an affluent residential commuter area on the Sussex/Surrey borders.
Set in a popular and accessible setting yet surrounded by attractive rolling countryside, this well-known nursery provides high quality care to children aged between 2 and 5 years of age. This superb nursery has earned an outstanding reputation amongst the local and wider community and benefits from constant positive referrals and recommendations.
EXPANSION. The nursery is currently operated at a pace that suits our client’s lifestyle meaning that a more ambitious owner-operator could dramatically increase turnover. Permission has been granted to extend trading hours in order to provide full day care (8am to 6pm). If operated in this way, the nursery has potential to be producing fee income in excess of £160,000 per annum. Additionally the landlord has also given permission for the premises to be expanded (stpp) to further increase the size and scope of the setting.
SUMMARY. With an excellent reputation and outstanding potential for significant future growth this is an exciting opportunity to acquire a delightful nursery with a very bright future. An ideal acquisition for a nursery owner manager. Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.