NLP4Kids are the leading provider of emotional literacy for young people with 20 licensed practitioners working in a number of markets including schools, families and charities earning up to £200 per hour for private coaching or £250 per day in schools. The NLP4Kids team arenow recruiting new licensees to satisfy demand from the advancing popularity of their services.
NLP4Kids have trained over 100 people in NLP4Kids from the UK, Spain, Bahrain, Hong Kong and Romania and have a licensee team of 30 based in the UK. NLP4Kids licensee training is accredited and recognised as a valid qualification in NLP.
As A Licensed Nlp4kids Practitioner You Get:
- 7-day NLP Practitioner accredited live training or home study training
- 12 days live online training in the application of NLP4Kids, NLP4Parents, NLP4Teachers and Hypnotherapy4Kids
- Ongoing unlimited refresher courses
- Potential for on-the-job practical training with existing licensees
- NLP4Kids provide their licensed practitioners with DBS checks (formally CRB), liability insurance and regular CPD. There is no prior experience needed.
As well as making a difference to tomorrow’s adults and reaping huge emotional satisfaction from your work, there is tremendous scope for financial reward within families, schools, charities, nurseries, within social services and within the local education authority.
Your Initial Training With NLP4Kids Includes:
- Market leading ongoing support and mentoring
- Huge potential market with options of multiple products to satisfy demand
- Fully branded customisable website
- Socially, emotionally & financially rewarding business
- Centralised marketing and booking to drive customers
- Branded uniform
- Extensive marketing packs
- Access to a resource centre of essential materials
What NLP4Kids Licensees Say About Their Training…
“I bought into NLP4Kids because I wanted to take the pain out starting up and running my own business. I absolutely believe that the NLP4Kids/ Parents/Teachers model. It is a business in a box and the business building training and skills has been invaluable, as well as the ongoing support and input from Head office. It just means that anyone with the desire and motivation to succeed in this field can do so. It is also a flexible enough model that I can continue with my other areas of interest and reap the benefits of this new knowledge there too. Thank you!”
If you would like to gain business satisfaction whilst helping young people reengage with education and motivate them towards a brighter future, please fill out the enquiry form below.