This well established business has been owned by our client since 2004 and is only for sale today to allow our client to retire. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, opening at weekends and/or perhaps introducing a delivery service.
• Taking £1,500 per week
• Rent £250 per week
• No deliveries
• Trading Monday to Friday ONLY!
• Very busy main road
• Surrounded by large residential area
• Close to town centre
• Next to Tameside College
• Scope to introduce a delivery service/and/or perhaps, weekend opening hours
• Benefits from high levels of passing trade
• Hours of Opening Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 11:00am – 1:45pm & 4.30pm – 8:00pm & Wednesday 11:00am – 2:00pm
• Lease details to be confirmed
The electrically shuttered premises provide ordering/waiting area, service counter, 2 pan, 1 scuttle, 2 display box range, 4 burner oven, pie display unit, rear staff/store room, rear kitchen providing 4 burner oven, 2 burner Chinese water stove, good sized chipping room with rumbler & chipper, some cold storage, rear exit to ally & bin area. 1st floor provides 3 good sized store rooms & bathroom (possible 2 bed accommodation).
The business is superbly located mid parade on a very busy main road, next to Tameside College, surrounded by a large residential area. The business is close to the town centre & also benefits from high levels of passing trade.
Lease details to be confirmed