Money back guarantee*! White-collar, home-based management franchise business with flexible hours. AFA accreditation. Winner best cleaning franchise UK.
£7,999 investment including vat. Financing available.
An enormous territory of about 400,000 population is provided to maximise your income potential and you will be able to make a rapid start in growing your business.
Managing a home help company, utilising our long-standing, proven business system which has been in existence since the late 1980s, thus having endured for 20 years, possesses a variety of positive attributes:
- You never have to do any cleaning yourself or supervise any cleaning.
- You manage the relationship between cleaners and clients.
- Excellent profit potential.
- Low overheads. No premises, equipment or vehicles are necessary.
- Work from home. Flexible hours. You can operate it either full-time or part-time.
- A 50 page listing for your business on our professionally optimised website for which we retain a search engine optimisation consultant to generate internet enquiries from clients for you.
- You do not need any sales skills. Prospective clients ring because they are already interested.
- You are paid in advance.No invoicing is needed.
- It is a simple business to run.
- A very large, exclusive territory.
- Only £7,999 including 10,000 leaflets to give your business a strong start.
Unlike some competitors, we also have many excellent territories still available, so you have a good choice of the best areas, rather than poor-performing areas that no one else wanted!
If you are determined and follow our tried and tested system for a cleaning franchise, receiving continuous support and guidance from us whenever you have questions or problems, you will be successful and we prove this with a 100% money back guarantee.
A south London franchisee has 400 clients which provides him with an income of over £10,000/month. This is just his money, not salaries for the cleaners. He now has an administrator helping him, so he is part-time! If you are seriously interested in the franchise, you can speak to him.
Training and Support
Initial and ongoing training encompassing software templates, letter templates, marketing templates and advice, legally vetted cleaner interview procedure and documents, legally vetted client information packs, scripts for speaking to clients and cleaners, a regular progress analysis of your business, employment law, the best insurance policy for this industry, a competitor pricing analysis, accountancy and tax law, business formation, client payment methods, proven cleaner advertising, professional leaflet design and cheap printing.
A call centre is available
Nationwide Cleaners franchise reviews by franchisees:
"Nationwide Cleaners franchise ticks all the boxes AND comes with a money back guarantee, something I have not seen offered by any other franchise. After speaking to Peter I was ready to invest. I also spoke to some of the other franchisees and it was very clear that the system was easy to understand and follow and the level of success was determined by the level of commitment each franchisee applied to their business." Allen Postlethwaite (Buckinghamshire)
“I have now got a substantial client base, which is growing steadily and it is an added bonus that costs do not increase exponentially as the business grows. I received invaluable advice and support from Nationwide Cleaners ™ and the documentation and software is self-explanatory.” Dermot Hanrahan (Southeast)
“If you want to start a business to get a sound, regular income, you will not find a better franchise than Nationwide Cleaners™.” Alex Markov (South London)
You can speak to franchisees to find out about their experiences if you are seriously interested.
We are accredited by the A.F.A. and have membership.
*Terms and conditions apply