Cleaning Services for sale in East Sussex

View the "Established Upholstery & Carpet Cleaning Franchise" below and request further details. Alternatively, please view the similar businesses in the 'You May Also Like' box below.
 

 Listing our franchise business for sale with Daltons was a simple and effective process. 

Adam Warren (Jan 2017)
View More
Asking price: £29,999 Price Reduced Annual Turnover: £94,000
Request Details
Business Description
The business is currently run from home in the Mid-Sussex area. It can be relocated to anywhere within easy reach of East and West Sussex.

The business is part of a successful franchised network which has operations worldwide and is the UK’s leading professional cleaning company.

It provides carpet, upholstery, rug and leather upholstery cleaning as well as water damage and fire damage restoration work using patented techniques and industry-leading methods.

Approximately 40% of work currently comes from home-owners directly from a combination of repeat work / referrals and enquiries from advertising, internet, etc. The remaining 60% comes from the franchisor’s relationship with major insurance companies and this includes accidental damage, fire and flood restoration work.

The business owns 2 franchise areas throughout East and West Sussex which provide a good level of insurance work and general enquiries.
Support & Training: Full training and support from franchisor

Is this business relocatable: Yes

Is this business home based: Yes

Listed by: Transagents

Find out more about this business opportunity.

 
* REQUIRED
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Would you like a free no-obligation discusson with a qualified finance provider who could help you to buy this business?
You will ONLY be contacted by your local ASC Finance director. Your details will not be passed on to any third party.
Please note that Daltons Business will send the above details to the seller of the business. By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree to our website terms of use, our privacy policy and consent to cookies being stored on your computer.
 
2799M
Seller Reference:
You May Also Like...
loading... 
We use cookies to give you the best possible online experience. If you continue, we'll assume you are happy for your web browser to receive all cookies from our website. Find out more