• Transworld Business Advisors are delighted to bring to the market this well-established and profitable clothing manufacturer.
• This is a great opportunity for an established clothing manufacturer looking to expand their customer base, or for a designer seeking their own manufacturing business.
• The business provides bespoke cut, make and trim services for many local luxury British brands, and has well-established relationships with them as a result of working together for many years.
• In order to provide a smooth transition for the new proprietor and facilitate relationships with clients, the current owner is willing to remain in the business on a consultancy basis for as long as required.
• To protect quality and business relationships, the owner has chosen to work with good quality clients. Currently, the annual turnover is circa £300,000; therefore we believe that the new owner could easily increase sales by bringing new customers if desired.
• Reason for Selling - Retirement
• Tenure - Leasehold.
• Gross Current Turnover – around £300,000 annually
• Stock at value – around £80,000
For additional details or to arrange to view the business, please contact Transworld Business Advisors of London on +44 (0) 203 911 1059 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org