Asking Price € 995,000 Freehold
6-bedroom Luxury B&B with stunning views of the region
Now in its 10th year of operations
High occupancy rate and many returning clients
Considered to be one of the most prestigious properties in the area, this stunning luxury Bed & Breakfast offers an excellent ongoing business opportunity as well as lovely owner’s accommodation, including all fixtures and fittings.
This renowned and one of the longest existing B&B’s in the region is a beloved accommodation for guests who choose peace and privacy. The accommodation has a high occupancy rate, many returning guests and an excellent SEO ranking on Google. The B&B is one of the Top 25 B&B´s in Spain, is highly rated on TripAdvisor and Zoover and has received many awards. A successful trading and fully operational turnkey business.
Located close to Málaga and Marbella in the Guadalhorce valley with its olive and citrus trees, Sierra de Mijas and Sierra de las Nieves. Close to Alhaurín el Grande with many shops,restaurants and two golf courses. At about half an hour from Málaga, Torremolinos, Fuengirola, Mijas, Marbella and the airport: a great base for exploring Andalusia! Close to natural parks El Torcal and El Chorro with the popular Caminito del Rey.
The villa is set on a hill with panoramic views over the Guadalhorce valley. The established gardens are landscaped in park style with the stunning infinity pool as an eye catcher. The B&B accommodates 10 to 12 guests and includes a private living area.
The property was built in 2003 with luxury and high quality materials and equipped with solid technical installations, which have been recently renewed or extended. The property, the gardens and the facilities are well maintained and in perfect condition. The B&B is fully legal and registered as an official accommodation at the Junta de Andalucía.
First floor: Entrance hall and 2 spacious guest rooms/suites with en suite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe
- private balcony / shaded terrace
- cast iron balustrade and impressive marble ‘wedding’ staircase to ground floor
Ground floor: 3 guest rooms with en suite bathroom and covered terrace
- hall / foyer
- covered terrace for serving breakfast lunch dinner, lockable with glass curtains, so also useful during cooler periods
- direct access to main garden, swimming pool and terraces
Private living area: living room
- bedroom with en suite bathroom
- spacious and fully equipped kitchen with new appliances and semi separate dining/office area
- private terrace and access
- utility room
Plot: fully fenced
- entrance with electric gateway
- garden, fruit orchard and parking
- private access to private living area and main garden
- walking path to main garden
- main garden with stunning infinity pool and terraces
Dimensions: plot size 6,037 m2
- built area 433 m2
Technical installations: central heating
- central air conditioning
- individual air-conditioning kitchen
- 300 litre electric and/or oil boiler
- 500 litres solar / solar panels
- own well for garden irrigation
- satellite TV connection in all rooms
- alarm system
Asking price includes: full B&B inventory, website, online booking engine, customer and prospect files. Accounts available on request.
If desired, the rental contract of the separate holiday home (200 meters away) can be taken over. The villa with private pool is situated in a small olive grove and offers 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms for 2-6 people. An additional rental location to generate extra income.
Interested parties are advised that this is a confidential sale and as such members of staff at the premises may not be aware that the business is on the market. No direct approach to the premises should be made and all viewings should therefore be arranged through the vendor's agents Business Broker Spain.
Business Broker Spain will be happy to assist with flight and accommodation arrangements to facilitate a viewing and bi-lingual staff will be on hand when you arrive.