Vexus is exclusively retained to find a purchaser for this market leading and successful Costume Retail and Rental business. For over 10 years, our client has provided a range of high quality and varied costume, accessories and entertainment products in the UAE and GCC. The business was established, owned and operated by British management. They had operated two retail stores which totalled approx. 2,500 ft2 (The main branch was closed allowing the new owner to relocate to a location of their choice). The current store can be closed down without liability . The business also operates via their online store. This will allow the business to be relocated anywhere globally without liability and with a trusted website.
The business is based in the UAE with a broad range of trade license categories and has GCC and developed wide opportunities including distribution and manufacture. It has developed a strong brand and offers excellent supplier relationships. The customer base includes the general public, events, hotels, media and the film industry. Vexus has received instructions to find an acquirer who can take this well-established business forward.
“Excellent expansion potential plus franchising opportunity”
Our client seeks the outright sale of the business.
• Trusted brand established for 10 years
• Strong Brand
• Varied stock including saleable and rentals
• Stock, Systems and Brand Ready for new operation in new location(s)
• Can include Dubai Freezone Trade License
• Includes established E-commerce
• UK Business License & freezone included
• The Company has no debt
• Independent Business set-up
• Trained staff and administration for Dubai based operation
• Exciting Business opportunity for Dubai Expo 2020
• Opportunity for Business visa in UAE
Reason for Sale
The business has been successfully operated by the existing management for the past 10 years. Our client has now relocated outside of the UAE; therefore, are now seeking a suitably qualified purchaser who wishes to take on this fun business Our Client recognizes the low point of the Dubai Market and this is reflected in the Sale Price.
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a well-established, enjoyable and successful entertainments business based in the UAE with high growth potential and a trade license that allows diversification. The Company has is debt free and offers an excellent acquisition opportunity for an existing entertainment business looking to enter the marketplace with an established brand and market reputation.
Our Client has put the stock into storage in Dubai such that the business can be relocated in Dubai capturing the Expo 2020 market or relocating it anywhere globally. The owners will include in the sale:
• £100k+ of saleable varied costumes and accessories (valued at wholesale price)
• £25k+ of rental costumes (valued at cost price)
• All Branding
• Website with 10 years of trusted status
• Online retail with all inventory added
• POS and Accounts management systems
• UK Trade License
• No liabilities
• Accounts and literature for when the business was operating at a turnover of nearly US$1million/year
Whilst this is a terrific opportunity for someone to seize the potential in time for the Expo 2020, there is no reason for the business to be relocated anywhere globally. Whilst they have had 10 years of fun, winning awards and developing great relationships, the Business creators and owners have relocated to the UK and have elected not to continue to run the business.
The sale will include the benefit of the brand, all goodwill plus stock. Asking price is £40,000 or best offer by the end of February.
The Next Steps
On completion of our non-disclosure agreement, qualified buyers will receive further information on this business. We recommend meeting with the vendors at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.