This is a superb opportunity to acquire a fashionable Catering/Licenced business in a highly sought-after area of Huddersfield, West Yorkshire. The business is available on a leasehold basis.
The Clock House has an excellent reputation in the local community and is considered a household name in the town. The business acts as a cosy café/coffee lounge during the day and could operate a fashionable wine bar/restaurant in the evenings. The Clock House is set in a quirky building and the vendors have skilfully combined the character features of the property with modern fixtures and fittings to create a unique atmosphere throughout. Due to the standard of renovation and affluent location, the business lends itself for different purposes, depending on the buyer.
• Highly Sought-After Location
• High footfall and Passing Trade
• Large amount of street parking nearby.
• High Quality Premises, Renovated to a High Standard
• 50 covers across 2 floors
• Outside seating area (25 covers)
• All Fixtures and fittings included
• Excellent Feedback on Trip Advisor
• Strong Social Media Presence
• Loyal Customer base
• Minimal Overheads (Competitive Lease/Rates Exempt)
• High Turnover - £150,000 +
• High Adjusted Net Profit.
• Huge Potential for further growth and success.
It is with a heavy heart that the current vendor is selling the business to pursue other business interests. This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneur looking for an established business in the catering/licenced sector or an independent or corporate business looking for an acquisition. Due to the impressive financial performance of the business and their highly sought-after location, this business is already experiencing a high volume of enquires, so to avoid disappointment, please contact us for further information.
Support and Training:
Full Handover Provided
High Footfall Location in a Highly Sought After Area of the Town
Full Lease Details Available on Request - Competitive Lease